Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    This is one of the very few events for the last two years that I will not be able to finish or at least start the last task! It was an infuriating event with huge amounts of things to crafts and so little drop rates! I’ve complained about the ivy Hut or troll camp bottlenecks before, but this event takes the cake! Plus the animals we could craft have annoying animations!

Fashion Designer
    Yup didn’t finish either. Usually have trouble when we have to use ivy

This event seems like they want to start making items only attainable to a very select few.

That’s why other animals were easy to get

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Yup didn?t finish either. Usually have trouble when we have to use ivy

This event seems like they want to start making items only attainable to a very select few.

That?s why other animals were easy to get

I have been noticing the same thing and more and more almost every item is only attainable to the select few who either have massive armies of energy or a lot of time to log in every two hours. This is the first event i put effort into, i have only finished a few events all YEAR. Why... because i have a job, and a family, and friends, and a house to take care off.

The amount of energy required in this game is totally undoable.

The very few events i have finished was only because i bought energy packs. Well now even the energy packs do not help.

This game was fun when i put the limited time i have and money and actually got the item.

This time i put in way more time then i should, when the time causes stress instead of fun, and when i spend MONEY to relieve the stress and STILL can't complete the tasks.... then the game has become soley for the people with massive energy supply. S8 has made it undoable for me with only 8 weekly alicorns.

And yet they have NONE for sale on black friday?!? I only spent 1200 gems this BF, last year i spent three times as much!

I have not participated in an event for many months, not since the puppet show. I have started a few and quit very early (ice cream mountain and sharks are the two i started and quit very early do to limited energy and do to being at work)

I very much REGRET not quitting this when i said i would, i was going to quit then i thought, nah let me give it a chance. Well i regret it very, very much. After spending TIME and MONEY and receiving NOTHING in return. This game definitely has not improved since the last event i tried so hard to finish, the puppet show, it has not changed and it has actually gotten WORSE.

I will go back to focusing on expansions and storylines, they are completely free and i only log in when i can

Nightclub Owner
    In 2 hours I am done, the spawn rate of Wolf was dramatically increased in the last 2 days. Also having 5 pigs did help get the Swine Twines, otherwise no chance to finish the vent without serious gems investment. I did liked the event except for the low drop rate ab absurd high items needs. >6 days blocked at goal 9. Now they boost the drops so I am swimming in shine bottles. The problem here was a balance issue between rarity & quantity.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    In 2 hours I am done, the spawn rate of Wolf was dramatically increased in the last 2 days. Also having 5 pigs did help get the Swine Twines, otherwise no chance to finish the vent without serious gems investment. I did liked the event except for the low drop rate ab absurd high items needs. >6 days blocked at goal 9. Now they boost the drops so I am swimming in shine bottles. The problem here was a balance issue between rarity & quantity.
    How did you get 5 pigs

Rhino Keeper
    I agree I put a lot of time and I like to have never gotten pass the amor I had to use gems then making the pigs 3 of them after the fact and having to collect every two hours only getting 3 was the last straw in finishing. We should ave been able to make the pig but collect from something else. Even when we purchase thing we have to collect from we get 12 to collect from. I spent money on two of my devices because I heard not sure but it drops 7 tickets? I really wanted it to make room for more of the crappy things we are getting from the events. I only need thing who drops tickets or energy. I am really �� about this game. I don’t think I will spend another penny and I can be very patient about the things I believe in. This one was way wrong. Lots of pigs. Try didn’t even drop the materials we needed. Lol. We didn’t know how many we needed. Until finishing up the items that were impossible to do then guess what you need two more fabrics. I woke up every two hours trying to finish and I would have if I didn’t need two more fabrics. They need to let us finish this hut. With a minimum gem upgrade like 10 for each fabric . So we can make more room for these events. I have so much in storage it is crazy. And the cabbage hut gifts have sucked on this device it was different than my other one. They need better gifts like when they first started out with the cabbage hut. I agree stop playing for a while. I haven’t played the other games because of it becoming impossible to win. I use to play a lot of the games. They all miss me. This is the only one I played for thanksgiving I wanted to finish and now I’m not due to 2 fabrics. I’m feeling many things and not good ones. This was my favorite game. It does say it was supposed to be doable and able to finish but not anymore.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    How did you get 5 pigs
    She crafted 2 of the armored pigs, then skipped the step with gems and that gave her 3 additional pigs in storage.

Fashion Designer
    Thought it was a 3 pig max

Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    How did you get 5 pigs

Nightclub Owner
    Yeap, because I calculated that if I spend gems to skip the crafting I could activate the drops earlier and finish the event on the last minute. Pig 3 was cooking when I skipped and ended up with 3 extra. I had to sell my last pig, though.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I also finished this event, the first in a long time. Didn’t pass goal 9 and still need 2 more armor shine to craft the armoured pigs so not going to make it.