Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 28 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I'm on goal 9. So to sum up:
    haystack randomly drops 1-4 straws (2 hr timer) (Yes, once I got 4)
    troll camp randomly drops club (6 hr timer)
    mines randomly drops armor shine (~3 hr timer)
    cottage randomly spawns wolf (1 hour timer) then wolf randomly spawns helmet (12 hits)

... seriously?
    Lol. Pretty much. I've been stuck on Goal 9 for a bit more than a couple of days now. I'm losing interest. I have two more helmets to repair. Thanks federergoat for posting the requirements for the next upgrade. I'll been making supplies. I'll go see how many more I need of each and try to do what I can. I had hoped to get a few of the starter packs so I could get ahead of the game since this week I will have less time and interest to play. But alas the starter pack was broken too. Sigh...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    What a bad drops from sparkling mine!
    I’m in goal 9 now for 3 days!!!
    All I did collect from the mine’s was 5 armor shine.
    So little.
    We need 24. Now it’s 5 in 3 days.
    It will take days if I can go to level 10!
    This is very bad.
    Same here. Same here my friend. The sparkling mine drops are atrocious.

Rhino Keeper
    Yep, I’m in the same boat. And I can log in just about every hour. Still waiting on armor shine. This may be the first time I don’t finish in years.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    It's a bit like Christmas all year round, less special. Already a bit of a chore.
    I couldn?t agree more! Welp, this morning I only had one straw drop and zero Armor Shine. I did some quick math on Goal 11 and I?ve determined there?s no way to finish without gemming pretty much everything. I?m going back to chopping Aspens. Good luck to all of you that see this thing through. And thank you again for all the posts that got me this far. You all make this forum so helpful, friendly, funny and a communal place to share my misery LOL!

I used to finish every one of these quests, now it is becoming where I can't finish any. Last quest I only finished becuase I used "a lot" of gems, but I'm not doing that every quest. Only did it last time because I heard the table and couple dropped feasts (so far yes to the couple, no to the table)

This quest I have yet to get even one helmet from the big bad wolf so I'm unable to progress. I am trying to build the other items but the troll camp gives a club about every three collections that means basically 1 per day. I bought extra pigs but even then I pretty much only get enough mud to craft one beam per day.

The only thing do-able is crafting the critters, which is probably all I'll get out of this cruddy event. So depressing. I think the Grinch has taken over Storm8

Rhino Keeper
    S8 how in the world can we get 3 repaired helmets when we can't even get one. Between the troll camp, mines & wolf not dropping. I thought this game was suppose to be fun but not as boring & frustrating as Heck. If you are reading the comments you have a lot of unsatisfied people which has to be bad for business. Also if you guarantee drops I would imagine you would sell a lot more gems, I know I won't Spend several for a rare chance. Hope you repair this problem soon. I'm done ranting not that it will do any good. To all the people in the forum have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    The big bad fangbeast seems to be the best. Random coin drops: 1,075, 2,075, 10,075
    Hmmm. Now I am thinking about making extra big bad fangbeasts. Although I have the Pots of Gold that have similar drops, and too often I am not able to spare the energy to collect from them because of the extreme energy requirements of the events.

I had also been thinking about making extra piggies if possible because they are just adorable and I liked the idea of 3 little pigs.

That said, does anyone know if the ability to craft the fangbeasts and piggies is still available once you complete A Putrid Perfume goal?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Hmmm. Now I am thinking about making extra big bad fangbeasts. Although I have the Pots of Gold that have similar drops, and too often I am not able to spare the energy to collect from them because of the extreme energy requirements of the events.

I had also been thinking about making extra piggies if possible because they are just adorable and I liked the idea of 3 little pigs.

That said, does anyone know if the ability to craft the fangbeasts and piggies is still available once you complete A Putrid Perfume goal?
    Yes all crafts remain in the Pig Pen. I now have 3 BBFangbeasts!!!

Good luck to us all trying to finish, it's not looking good. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Do I have to craft all 3 armored pigs before advancing? Not that I’m anywhere near close. Still only have 4 armor shine. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Do I have to craft all 3 armored pigs before advancing? Not that I’m anywhere near close. Still only have 4 armor shine. Thanks
    NewYear posted yesterday, that it was a good idea to go ahead and do all 3. I think I need some clarification on the reason why.