Quote Originally Posted by hackenbush74 View Post
Energy wasn't the issue with this event. I've got 33 weekly Alis and many daily droppers. If you couldn't play the game every two hours and had bad luck with drops, you were doomed.
This is true, this event didn't actually require a lot of energy. I finished everything ahead of time because i did have energy to spare. Everytime i collected from my two mines and couldn't move ahead with the game. So i did have a lot of energy to spare.

Well honestly, i thought to myself, since i have sat out many events now due to the events being too demanding on my time, i thought i will do this once in a while and unfortunately i was wrong because i still fell short. I had plenty of energy this time, but i just can't log in a game every hour or two or even every three hours a day. If i do, it is because i am sneaking time to play at work and that is terrible! I could get fired!!

I just don't have time in my day for these events. I have had time with the animals i get in the atrium because that only requires logging in once or twice a day to collect rocks and fight animals and tend to animals.

I am sometimes willing to spend gems to make up for lost time, but not every two weeks and NOT if i end up with no prize.

I ended up spending gems in the first energy pack because i like unlimited energy and i liked getting my permits and it made me catch up because i can never play on Thursday and Fridays. But i just didn't anticipate the sparkling mine would be that grueling. I was so disappointed, but then when i finally finished i made my pigs and acted very stupidly by speeding up the timer on the last pig so i could start collecting ASAP. Even with that i was only able to make 4 furs. I even bought the boar in the beginning and STILL didn't come out ahead.

THAT is extremely infuriating to me. Well, i wish i could convince this company that this is not a good way to treat their customers, but i think they know what they are doing. My only choice is, no matter how CUTE any offer is, i have to say "NO" to any and all events. Because it is a gamble, and i know that now. Even if i buy more alicorns, they will make an event that requires something different. I won't buy multiple packages and spend $30 on every event. That is WAY too expensive. If s8 wants to try to have us spend that much money on energy packs and gem purchase every two weeks i will tell them, NOT DOABLE.