Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    The Big Bad Fangbeast was downgraded, now it gives only 1075 coins instead of 2075. That really sucks! I gathered enough pig coins to make 4 of them for coin farming and I was going to make a few more, but I guess that was a total waste of energy and effort, since I won't be collecting from them at only 1075 coins with no other drops. Not cool S8!
    I just collected from Big Bad Fangbeast and got 2075 coins. Also, my very first collection from BBF got a trade ticket and no coind.

Im sorry if this has been answered already but I can't seem to find the answer .. How and when can I craft an armored pig?? I'm on goal 9 and i can't find that little guy anywhere 😬

I see the armored pigs have a cap, but how about the others? I?m almost at two of each, but I wouldn?t mind a third mud pig, even if I just put him out for WW. I find that this event is leaving excess energy, which is nice, since there is soooooo much waiting.
    Last edited by kiteflyer62; 11-25-19 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Added mud

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    You mean the Troll Camp? Good luck with that!
    I just got past goal 7, just to wait for another Clubs (from the Troll Camp) in goal 8.
    Sigh.. a lot of waiting (and disappointment) involved in this event.

I don't like that things get 'introduced' so slowly. Fort example, that you can't start spawning the Biggest Baddest Wolf (for collecting Damaged Helmets) or start collecting 'Armor Shine' from Sparkling Mines before you're at goal 9.
    I know this is usual, but it feels like it takes a lot longer than normal to get through the first few goals and have 'access' to all drops/ spawns.

The waiting for the Troll Camp would be less annoying if I could start collecting the Damaged Helmets and Armor Shine in advance.
    I'm not really enjoying this event because of all the waiting and uncertain drops.

I do like the 'A putrid Perfume' goal, but I agree with other players the animation of the Big Bad Beasts could be a bit slower (less sneezing like). How they are now, I would rather have them un-animated.
    Yes I meant Camp, thanks.

Last night before bed I finally got the first. Waiting two hours to tap again, hope I just get lucky and get it. A nice welcome home Gift haha
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Do we require beams and roofing materials after goal 9? Wondering whether I can stop collecting them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbean2 View Post
    Im sorry if this has been answered already but I can't seem to find the answer .. How and when can I craft an armored pig?? I'm on goal 9 and i can't find that little guy anywhere ��
    When you get to goal 10, you can craft the armoured pig in the pig pen.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr33b0rn View Post
    Do we require beams and roofing materials after goal 9? Wondering whether I can stop collecting them.
    Keep collecting, you will need them to upgrade the piggy cottage up to level 7 (up to goal 12).

Rhino Keeper
    My problem is the Armor Shine and Helmets. Multiple collections and spawns but no drops. I don't understand the randomness why do some players get good drops and others it takes multiple collections and spawns to get what you need. It makes me wonder sometimes if you get good drops you are a Gemmer and make purchases regularly. I make purchases occasionally and I understand the game needs support but sometimes it appears that they deliberately make things frustrating to force players to make purchases or spend gems. Also not having a Gem Confirmation Button adds to the frustration. Just saying.
    Last edited by Ki250; 11-25-19 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    When you get to goal 10, you can craft the armoured pig in the pig pen.
    Thank you!! This event is so frustrating with all the sit back and wait stuff. Im not used to being so far along and not having access to everything by now. I thought I missed a step along the way. This forum has kept me playing through the frustrating events. I don't think I'd still be interested in the game without the foresight and support of this forum. It is Awesome and good to know I'm not alone when the events get a bit frustrating!!

Rhino Keeper
    The mud puddle pig is very cute!