Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 40 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Still stuck, waiting for armor polish. Drops have gone down even further (did not think it was possible)
    I am really glad I decided early on not to spend any gems/ money on this one because of all the roadblocks (no way am I calling it a bottle neck if I get stuck for days).
    Just playing to get some more scrolls and maybe some of the animals.
    Best of luck to the diehards still competing.

Executive Chef
    I'm still in it. My utter distaste for this event is growing. I bought the 4.99 pack for the permits, but will not spend any more money on this event, and because of this event I did not buy any Black Friday items.
    I share the same sentiments as others.
    I will NOT do this type of event again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    They *expect* you to buy gems or packs to finish. They're counting on that to happen.

Question : I see this info in post 1 about a boar. But I have never had the ability to craft a boar in my pig pen. Was this early on in the event and offered for only a limited time?

Boar
    Info: A brutish looking pig with tusks. Drops extra pig coins, mud and swine twine during the event
    Crafted: Pig Pen during The Wee Little Pig event
    Drops: event items as described above
    Collection time: 2 hours
    1) The boar is a gem purchase in the market.

2) In order to finish S8 I need you to gift my Queendom at least 36 swine twine. Three pigs dropping one each every two hours is not cutting it. That is on top of the other random drops throughout this event. I won't use gems on this event because zi just don't think it is doable. I bought gems and participated in the Black Friday sales. There are many game players still stuck on step 9 and that is not just not fair. A game should be fun, relaxing , and even strategic. However, the unreliable drops reallly put a damper on this event.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    you got an "i'm sorry gift"? i havent gotten anything
    No. I?m hoping they?ll give us one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    its saturday evening. anyone else still stuck on goal 9 waiting on shine?
    Finally got my last one at midnight...first armored pig started Sunday morning.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Right there with you....the random/non-existent armor shine drops are ****ing me, as are the loose straw drops from hay pile. I still need 5 armor shine to get through goal 9. Doubt I will finish this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    They *expect* you to buy gems or packs to finish. They're counting on that to happen.

Question : I see this info in post 1 about a boar. But I have never had the ability to craft a boar in my pig pen
    The boar is in the marketplace for 165 gems.

Thing is...I?ve finished almost every event without buying an event pack. Sometimes it seems like I won?t finish when it is part way through but it always eases up. Not this time, though. Ive spent a few gems here and there speeding up Ivy on occasional events when my schedule was too busy. But this event, I played through thanksgiving etc.There is no excuse for their 💩 drop rates other than greed on this one. And they actually will lose money cuz I won?t buy a big gem pack for the sale like I usually do. If they keep it up, I may find a different game to play.

I?m not even mad about the prize as much as the principle of it. No one should be stuck on a goal for 8 days when routinely logging in.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    The boar is in the marketplace for 165 gems.

Thing is...I?ve finished almost every event without buying an event pack. Sometimes it seems like I won?t finish when it is part way through but it always eases up. Not this time, though. Ive spent a few gems here and there speeding up Ivy on occasional events when my schedule was too busy. But this event, I played through thanksgiving etc.There is no excuse for their �� drop rates other than greed on this one. And they actually will lose money cuz I won?t buy a big gem pack for the sale like I usually do. If they keep it up, I may find a different game to play.

I?m not even mad about the prize as much as the principle of it. No one should be stuck on a goal for 8 days when routinely logging in.
    Nothing like some good 'ol fashioned corporate greed to remind us of the "reason for the season"! Congrats S8...y'all really tipped the scales on this one! Not buying into your lame, lazy excuse for a "black Friday" sale (not ONE Ali? Really?) and will not spend one dollar on a pack or one gem on a "speed up" for this event. Happy Holidays to you, too!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

I’m hating this event. Playing ritually and still need one more helmet. Drops are definitely not equal . No way I can make it without gems but if I don’t get closer forget it. I’d rather spend them of BF sale.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Finally got my last one at midnight...first armored pig started Sunday morning.
    Started Goal 10 yesterday, and will probably be done with Goal 11 by tonight. My drops have been pretty good for everything in this goal. Not as bad as I thought it would be. Good luck.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 12-01-19 at 10:32 AM.

I've given up. Mrs. My can talk all she wants about player retention, but this game used to be fun because the player can decide on his own pace of playing. Events are nice, but a continuous stream of events, with increasing difficulty and decreasing rewards will exhaust players. I've given this event up from the beginning, so now there isn't enough time for me to finish, but that's fine. Last week was a relief, playing my own pace.