Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Yeap, because I calculated that if I spend gems to skip the crafting I could activate the drops earlier and finish the event on the last minute. Pig 3 was cooking when I skipped and ended up with 3 extra. I had to sell my last pig, though.
    Funny because I spent gems to speed up my pig collection and I did NOT get extra pigs... figures!
    Last edited by Kikilieb; 12-04-19 at 01:03 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Yup didn?t finish either. Usually have trouble when we have to use ivy

This event seems like they want to start making items only attainable to a very select few.

That?s why other animals were easy to get

I have been noticing the same thing and more and more almost every item is only attainable to the select few who either have massive armies of energy or a lot of time to log in every two hours. This is the first event i put effort into, i have only finished a few events all YEAR. Why... because i have a job, and a family, and friends, and a house to take care off.

The amount of energy required in this game is totally undoable.

The very few events i have finished was only because i bought energy packs. Well now even the energy packs do not help.

This game was fun when i put the limited time i have and money and actually got the item.

This time i put in way more time then i should, when the time causes stress instead of fun, and when i spend MONEY to relieve the stress and STILL can't complete the tasks.... then the game has become soley for the people with massive energy supply. S8 has made it undoable for me with only 8 weekly alicorns.

And yet they have NONE for sale on black friday?!? I only spent 1200 gems this BF, last year i spent three times as much!

I have not participated in an event for many months, not since the puppet show. I have started a few and quit very early (ice cream mountain and sharks are the two i started and quit very early do to limited energy and do to being at work)

I very much REGRET not quitting this when i said i would, i was going to quit then i thought, nah let me give it a chance. Well i regret it very, very much. After spending TIME and MONEY and receiving NOTHING in return. This game definitely has not improved since the last event i tried so hard to finish, the puppet show, it has not changed and it has actually gotten WORSE.

I will go back to focusing on expansions and storylines, they are completely free and i only log in when i can

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikilieb View Post
    Funny because I spent gems to speed up my pig collection and I did NOT get extra pigs... figures!
    Lol....because *somebody* read here that there was that glitch and quickly fixed it before anybody else figured it out lol. I wish we all could whisper these glitch things to each other outside of the forum away from prying ears!

Farm Supplier
    Yeap, because I calculated that if I spend gems to skip the crafting I could activate the drops earlier and finish the event on the last minute. Pig 3 was cooking when I skipped and ended up with 3 extra. I had to sell my last pig, though.
    Good for you, 5 pigs would have made a difference.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikilieb View Post
    I did not speed up the collection, I just paid the 90 gems of the goal.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    You know I really thought Storm8 would come through and help us out. So disappointed in the amount of time and some gems spent speeding up things only to not be able to finish. I’ll be two furs short. Never doing that again!

Executive Chef
    I only need 16 more twines...so close yet so far.

I was logging in every two hours for 36 hours (alarm set last night), and every 2 hours waking hours since I crafted all3 pigs. This event was not meant to be finished without spending money, which is ridiculous on its own but especially so during a sale.

You know what disappoints me the most, this was a really cute set up with adorable pigs yet it was designed to be unplayable.

Someone mentioned you need energy to succeed, but energy makes no difference with this one. I have 3 weeklies and a bunch of dailies which gives me an extra 100 or so of energy per day, but it made no difference (I have tons of extra energy for other stuff). I have even been dragging my ipad to work and trying to sneak collections under my desk, but I still can't get enough to finish. It took at least 6 days to get past goal 9 and when I do storm8 gives me a gift of armor shine, what good does that do at the end? So I have been working my buns off trying to get the string from the armor pigs and the fur from the wolf but there isn't enough time. I have 3 of the six cloth made and about 4 hours to go. So I can spend a bunch of gems (not happening when I'm annoyed fyi) or have an unfinished pig hut and no dancing pig. So disappointed.

Rhino Keeper
    SW, thank you again for doing the poll. The results reflect the postings. Hope S8 listens.

Edit add: I also have a fantastic bank of energy droppers and rarely go below 7000 shored energy. Made NO difference in this event besides to suck up 1000 energy before I realised that even with timers and logging in crazy amounts, my drops were so poor that there just wasn't a physical way for me to finish. Like another player, I regret not quitting earlier when the early vanguard was posting requirements (thank you early vanguard!) and I kinda knew but was hoping my board could get lucky w drops. Nope. Days and days, and days, for goal 9, not enough time to do the furs. I am glad I didn't spend as people here have posted that even gemming didn't guarantee it either. Whuuuuut?
    Last edited by newyear5780; 12-04-19 at 03:41 PM.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    I did not speed up the collection, I just paid the 90 gems of the goal.
    Ok, i do see the diiference in what you did now, i did not see the difference before.

And yet, knowing that difference has not made me feel any better about the tactics of this game. We are waking up during our sleep! Sneaking around at work!

It is too much. I am quitting events for good. Without events i have just enough energy supply to get me every collection on my board without ever having to buy more. And i only logg in one time per day on average.

I cannot afford to be addicted to a game, i have family, i have a household to run, i have a job. These events are impossible! Its a gamble because if if you spend money you still won't get the item, not when you have a life that doesn't allow for playing 15 minutes every hour of the day and even during sleep time!

It is a gamble and i see that very clearly now. Maybe this comment will have me banned from the forum. Well, i hope not, but maybe it will. I have to live with that prospect.