Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

I am having no luck with the troll camp. I've even sped up a few times and still no drop!!

Rhino Keeper
    Sir Pigglworth, Gnome Pig, Royal Pig, Pig and Spring Piglet all worked. It is not a guaranteed drop. I have 8 black pigs and only got 1 or 2 from them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I can appreciate that they're trying out new ideas for events but something seems off about the rates and timers to me....

Between this being a holiday week and work/family responsibilities, I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to stick with this event and I can't imagine I'm the only player facing these constraints. If these first few goals are an accurate portrayal of what the latter goals will be like then I'm never going to make it. As a long time player, energy isn't an issue, it's the timers and the poor drop rates - it seems like this is going to be an event that will only be finished by logging in every two hours which is kind of ridiculous to expect during a big holiday. I hope I'm wrong and thing smooth out but as of right now I'm not feeling optimistic.
    The timers are slow BUT so far to upgrade to level four it only requires like 1 or 2 instead of the normal 4-5. So I?m ok with slow timers but it?s not an overwhelming amount of crafting material.
    StormID: neferlala

Rhino Keeper
    Have we ever gotten tokens outside of a monster hunt? Seems interesting and I know it?s a pipe dream but what if the cottage drops tokens post event???!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I get one star from my Piggy Cottage level 3 and one star from the Big Bad Skunkupine, does that sound right?

On a related note, how many pigs are you all putting out? So far I am at 35 is that enough?

I only have 4 black pigs so god I hope so!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I got mud from Gnome Pig, Sir Pigglesworth, and the Royal Pig on my last round of collections. Clearly mud is not a guaranteed drop on most of the pigs. On a positive note, the Fangbeasts, which had all but disappeared from my kingdom, have made a resounding comeback for the Academy storyline. So far, I am enjoying this event. Happy Thanksgiving to all and safe travels!
    Thanks for the Pig info Stymie52 and Topmom952! Really helpfull

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post

I only have 4 black pigs so god I hope so!
    haha, oops, I got excited from the smell of bacon.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I'm not there yet, but 35 pigs? I hope that's more than enough.
    So far I'm doing this only because I get twigs from the Aspens.
    Hahaha! Me too!! If I have to chop trees I might as well chop aspen trees. I also see that my Fangbeasts have come back home to my kingdom from their extended vacation. I have the pig in the mud. Since I now need the big bad fangs from big bad fangbeasts I may end up with the skunk too. We'll see.

Just collected from my troll camp and...sigh...nada club. Sigh.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Hahaha! Me too!! If I have to chop trees I might as well chop aspen trees. I also see that my Fangbeasts have come back home to my kingdom from their extended vacation. I have the pig in the mud. Since I now need the big bad fangs from big bad fangbeasts I may end up with the skunk too. We'll see.

Just collected from my troll camp and...sigh...nada club. Sigh.
    what is the troll camp for in the context of this event?
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Well, I think for many it's just a given that they'll work on the main storyline of they aren't busy with events and people don't like leaving uncompleted goals in their goal books forever.

That said, I decided a while back that I wouldn't chop a single aspen tree for life flowers anymore. I'm slowly progressing towards my 70 brews with the flowers I collect from my study circle and flight dragon.

Back on topic for this event - this one is a miss for me as well, and I haven't skipped an event for many, many months. I don't care for walkers, the drops for the pig, bb skunkie and bb fangbeast are completely meh for me, and while we don't know yet what the upgraded piggie home will drop, I doubt it will give energy. Yes, it might still be a trade ticket dropper, but I've accumulated quite a few guaranteed tt droppers, so I'm fine taking the risk of missing out on one.
    Hi there you said ? the flowers I collect from my study circle and flight dragon.? what is that flight dragon? I bought the circle for the same purpose but missed about the flight dragon. Thx!

Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast