Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Referee Bear Leaderboard- 2019 Nov 20

Rhino Keeper
    is the juicer ever going to give me anything been trying for 2 days now.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I just tested the turkeycopia and he definitely can go in there
    Try testing other habitats too
    I had tried others but nothing worked. Checked here. But those didn't work. Duh! I should of used common sense! Thanks again!

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else having trouble getting Farm Story 2 to load? Have tried numerous times.

When are the creators of this game going to get creative. We do the exact same events every time and on top of it they expect me to pay for gems to buy the gazebo for my ?prize? animals. All they care about is having us spend money. I have other games that I play and I have spent way more money than I would like to admit but they at least make it possible to succeed or gain game items! These people suck.

Quote Originally Posted by keomint2 View Post
    Well, i got the football turkey and he won't go in those habs. Even though it says he does. I've tried both. No go! Keeps saying the gazebo.
    Same here! I have 5 animals that all require a gazebo for 500 gems! Pisses me off.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gigis234 View Post
    Same here! I have 5 animals that all require a gazebo for 500 gems! Pisses me off.
    Check the Pets Habitat thread. Also, the gazebo is now the default habitat, and when you try to put a pet out, it will always reference the gazebo. However, if you space in an existing habitat already out on your farm, and a pet you attempt to drag out can go into it, the arrow will show up. If your habitats are full, try returning one of your pets to your cellar and then attempt to put a new pet out. It might work.

Rhino Keeper
    I paid ?9.99 for leaderboard points so i could get the pet but I have nowhere to house it, where else can it live ither than the gazebo for 500 gems, thanks x

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    I paid ?9.99 for leaderboard points so i could get the pet but I have nowhere to house it, where else can it live ither than the gazebo for 500 gems, thanks x
    If you are referring to Referee Bear, the most likely options would be the Wildlife Den and/or the Jungle Falls. If you have those, try placing one out on your farm and see if the pet goes into that habitat.

Try this: max out your inventory that way you can keep making juices without collecting them. Then, after you make some room in your inventory, collect them all at once. Works best for me every time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123