Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Referee Bear Leaderboard- 2019 Nov 20

  1. #11

    Habitat

    Can the bear or zebra go in anything other than the gazebo?

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by jus24droad View Post
    Can the bear or zebra go in anything other than the gazebo?
    The zebra can go in the Jungle Falls Habitat.

    The bear can go in another habitat but beings it is not available yet we are unable to check the information on the back of the pet when it is in your cellar.

    It will likely be the Wildlife Den

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    The zebra can go in the Jungle Falls Habitat.

    The bear can go in another habitat but beings it is not available yet we are unable to check the information on the back of the pet when it is in your cellar.

    It will likely be the Wildlife Den


    Will it be possible to buy a Jungle falls habitat? I don?t see that I have one and cannot see one fore sale.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by divinekakan View Post
    Will it be possible to buy a Jungle falls habitat? I don?t see that I have one and cannot see one fore sale.
    It is for sale in my game under new
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8441.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	53970

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    It is for sale in my game under new
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8441.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	53970
    Thank you! Did not think of looking there ����

  6. #16
    What about the football turkey? What habitat besides gazebo?

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by dadrocky View Post
    What about the football turkey? What habitat besides gazebo?
    For new pets if you hit the info button on it when it is your cellar it tells the other habitats.
    Says
    Sand Castle or
    Backwoods Bayou
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8534.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	54026

  8. #18
    Well, i got the football turkey and he won't go in those habs. Even though it says he does. I've tried both. No go! Keeps saying the gazebo.

  9. #19
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    24
    Same for me. 😢

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by 24girl View Post
    Same for me. ��
    I just tested the turkeycopia and he definitely can go in there
    Try testing other habitats too

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •