Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales

Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Actually, I'm also considering this and the landbringer dragon (since I haven't bought any new GPD lately and MKP at all).

By any chance, do you know how much gold/marble keys these dragons produce? Thanks!
    The GPD will produce 5 gold a day at level 15 and the MKPD will give you 3 marble keys a day at level 10 (3 is the maximum).

As for food, you’re going to need 886,450 to get the GPD to level 15 and 75,000 to evolve the MKPD to level 10.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 11-29-19 at 08:00 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    Shining Luck. It's blue and it's near the middle of the list of dragons on sale.

I only have enough for one of them. Either Vinum or Shining Luck. Not sure which I should get? I want the Soccer dragon since I missed out on the initial release and I'd have to get the habitat too. I currently have 3100 gold.
    Tx for this. Did not notice Shining Luck and was going for Vinum. Now got Shining Luck and NeoOphiucus.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Hi! My friend upgraded the Dragon Stable from 500 to 600 for 1800 golds. Why the price for only 100 seats so high???(( If this is a bug, please fix it...

Does anyone know if there will be a cyber Monday sale or if more gpd dragons will go on sale?

Farm Supplier
    Looks like the stable upgrade is not on sale - i think 1800g is a regular price for 100 dragon slots.

Fashion Designer
    @deadpixel - man, you are really making want the Shining Luck dragon...but must be strong....I just bought a GDP at the last sale and haven't recouped my money yet. I limit how often I can buy one.

Mithril is a good fighter for me. I don't use him as much since I tend to use my level 14 dragons and he's currently level 11 or 12.

I bought a little bit of gold in order to get 5 habitats. I got the two missing in the flower quad, one cosmic, and one of the the fairytale habitats I've been missing. The other one I'm missing is not for sale. Oh, also got Vibrant Vortex...not sure if that belongs in a quad or not.

I'm tempted to get another habitat or save my gold for a Dec habitat....though those are going to be more expensive...

I was planning to get a 4th nest this sale but I ran out of gold.

Rhino Keeper
    Would be great if they put some more cheap 5 dragon habitats out for Cyber Monday! Maybe drop the essence costs per habitat. Lots of us trying to make room so we can keep playing. 😀

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyan7 View Post
    Looks like the stable upgrade is not on sale - i think 1800g is a regular price for 100 dragon slots.
    I believe you are right..as the last upgrades by 100 in stable was. 1800 gold each regular price..so this is NO SALE

Rhino Keeper
    So sad diamond habitat not on sale, that the only habitat i looking for

Rhino Keeper
    Was so very excited to see the EVOLUTION TEMPLE at 50% of. I've been waiting a long time for this one!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast