Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales

Black Friday Sales

Less than two weeks left to save up for this sales. Hopefully, we'll have a chance to bag some of the dragons or habitats that we missed during their regular release. For those looking to upgrade your Stables, this would probably be the time to do it too

Nightclub Owner
    Anyone know which dragon is the red & white one in this pic? The silver one is Mithril.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Anyone know which dragon is the red & white one in this pic? The silver one is Mithril.
    Little Red. She is Fairytale (Little Red Riding Hood) and red and white.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Little Red. She is Fairytale (Little Red Riding Hood) and red and white.
    Thanks I do have one of those, I just didn't recognize it.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    If they add the fairy crossroad habitat for cheap like usual I will be happy.

Host(ess)
    I'm not seeing any deals yet.

New Resident
    Sales are up. I wish they put some coin bought items on sale too 😭 I barely have gold

Fashion Designer
    The sales are there now. Not sure how long...maybe through the weekend?

EDIT: A bunch of 5 dragon habitats on sale for 260 or less. Including a bunch at 240 that are the previous quad habitats. I may buy some to complete some sets. I have been working on getting rid of my 3 dragon habitats for 5 dragon ones to free up some space and get more dragons out and about.

There is a gold producing dragon for 1800 that's tempting but I just bought one on the last sale and I should hold off...though he looks cool also...
    Last edited by Mostreal; 11-29-19 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    The sales are there now. Not sure how long...maybe through the weekend?

EDIT: A bunch of 5 dragon habitats on sale for 260 or less. Including a bunch at 240 that are the previous quad habitats. I may buy some to complete some sets. I have been working on getting rid of my 3 dragon habitats for 5 dragon ones to free up some space and get more dragons out and about.

There is a gold producing dragon for 1800 that's tempting but I just bought one on the last sale and I should hold off...though he looks cool also...
    Which GPD is it that's on sale for 1,800 gold? One of the previously released ones? I don't see it in my Market. The only GPD available on sale is the new Vinum Dragon and she's going for 2,000 gold.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Which GPD is it that's on sale for 1,800 gold? One of the previously released ones? I don't see it in my Market. The only GPD available on sale is the new Vinum Dragon and she's going for 2,000 gold.
    Shining Luck. It's blue and it's near the middle of the list of dragons on sale.

I only have enough for one of them. Either Vinum or Shining Luck. Not sure which I should get? I want the Soccer dragon since I missed out on the initial release and I'd have to get the habitat too. I currently have 3100 gold.
    Last edited by G4OU812; 11-29-19 at 01:18 PM.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast