Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 61

Thread: Black Friday Sales

  1. #11
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    128
    Didn't have much going into this sale (only a little over 500 gold). The nest is on sale, but not advertised. I bought my third one at half price and then purchased the mithril dragon. Unfortunately that's all my budget allows for today. Still happy to buy something though
    Island name: Ilirea
    Level: 150
    Always looking for friendly Dragon Story neighbors!

  2. #12
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,963
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    Shining Luck. It's blue and it's near the end of the list of dragons on sale.

    I only have enough for one of them. Either Vinum or Shining Luck. Not sure which I should get? I want the Soccer dragon since I missed out on the initial release and I'd have to get the habitat too. I currently have 3100 gold.
    Ah! I have that one and since we can only have one of each of the GPDs, it did not show up in my Market.

    Shining Luck was released at the last sales at a discounted price of 2,000 gold, so you should seriously consider getting it at 1,800 this time around.

  3. #13
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    718
    Some of the previous quad habitats are re-released! Wow. However, I noticed that the fairytale quad habitat lacks one (the South one, I think). Can any of the s8 staff confirm if this was intended or they just missed to put the other one on sale? 'Cause the arcane, mythic, and royal ones, even the tropic quad habitats are all complete.

    Thanks in advance for the response.

  4. #14
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    17
    240 for 5 dragon habitat is still a little on the high side and not really much of a sale price for black friday

  5. #15
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    718
    Actually, I'm also considering this and the landbringer dragon (since I haven't bought any new GPD lately and MKP at all).

    By any chance, do you know how much gold/marble keys these dragons produce? Thanks!

  6. #16
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bvdl5 View Post
    240 for 5 dragon habitat is still a little on the high side and not really much of a sale price for black friday
    The prices are actually lower compared to the first time they released them, which was 50% off (I remember buying the arcane/royal type quad habitats for 300 each). If you plan to complete the set, now's the time to take them.

  7. #17
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Ah! I have that one and since we can only have one of each of the GPDs, it did not show up in my Market.

    Shining Luck was released at the last sales at a discounted price of 2,000 gold, so you should seriously consider getting it at 1,800 this time around.
    Thank you! I will get it and Soccer plus the Soccer Field habitat. I think I will just get those items and save/collect gold for future sales.
    Not adding more neighbors at this time. Send me a private message in regards of being a neighbor.

  8. #18
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    163
    Does anyone know if there is a Stable increase to hold MORE than 500.. Just wondering.read a player has the 500 and in the Market says they had reached the limit, but yet when they tap on Stable, says they can upgrade..can anyone help with this issue please?

  9. #19
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,927
    Can a Mod please/pretty please find out how long the sale is going to last? If you are buying multiple dragons, then you have to factor in hatch time/speed up costs. Thank you
    Island Name: Amer Island

    Nearly 1400 Unique Dragons Hatched
    Over 250 Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a Stable increase to hold MORE than 500.. Just wondering.read a player has the 500 and in the Market says they had reached the limit, but yet when they tap on Stable, says they can upgrade..can anyone help with this issue please?
    The building will say limit reached if you have it, but you can continue to upgrade it from the building’s upgrade menu.

    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Can a Mod please/pretty please find out how long the sale is going to last? If you are buying multiple dragons, then you have to factor in hatch time/speed up costs. Thank you
    Dec 3 10am Pacific time

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •