isn't the nest always 250 gold? or is that actually sale price?
-shortdanzr aka wicked red
[Though she be but little, she is fierce]
*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily
I bought 20 of the 5 dragon habitats. 240 gold is a great deal! Usually the best sale is 300 for those and I had run out of room on my island. It was getting hard to play anymore. Now I have a lot of room thanks to my new habitats. Just need to organize to make it look nice.
I really hate to be a buzz kill but I have to point out the overwhelming number of contradictory things happening during this sale:
1. There are tons of dragons for sale, which is great, but they have to be hatched. That ties up whatever nests you may have for the duration of the sale.
2. There is 'free' boosted breeding (doesn't cost gold, only coins) but we're already using nests to hatch dragons we purchased. Also...
3. A Tales event starts that requires breeding/hatching a common dragon - which is already impossible due to item 1 above and also negates the value of item 2 above
4. The event also requires the hatching of a crafted dragon which happens in Chapter 2 which is at the beginning of the event (see item 1 again) and breeding a Mist dragon with another one in Chapter 4 (item 1)
5. The craft time for Marble Keys is reduced by half but our Craft Shop is needed for the Tales dragon (the crafted dragon may have to sit in the shop while we wait for a nest to clear). Also, crafting the dragon takes 7 hours.
6. The craft time for Ticket Temple dragons is reduced from 1 minute to 30 seconds (wow, thanks) but again we don't have an open nest for the dragons (theoretically)
If only for one long weekend - Friday to Tuesday - S8 could hold off the events (at LEAST Tales) then we could relax and enjoy the sale and our holiday weekend a lot more.
Just my two cents
ETA: I failed to include item 7. Bingo - I don't participate in that feature because I would literally have to quit my job in order to add one more thing to keep track of in this game
Last edited by amerirish; 12-01-19 at 09:54 PM.
Island Name: Amer Island
Approximately 1150 Unique Dragons Hatched
Over 260 Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage
When does this sale end exactly??
Why isn't the "Cute Kingdom" complete? Only 3 of 4 habitats are available for sale in the Market. Why is there no "Heroic Camp"? This is the 2nd time when I want to buy this set but I can't do it because he incomplete... Also I wanted to buy "Wizaring World" set, but it is not on sale at all I imagined this Black Friday differently