Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PBAvery View Post
    The Arcane Fire habitat (5 dragons) is a good deal at 200 gold.
    I didn't see that before - totally bought one! I may buy another if I have enough gold by tomorrow....probably won't, but that's one more habitat gotten rid of and space for two of the Tales dragons. I have some space on some of the other habitats also and am going to finally crack down and trade some of the duplicate dragons I have that I have been reluctant to get rid of since they are at level 7 or higher - I had them since before the trading post was for essence and these I couldn't trade for gems.

Host(ess)
    are there no cyber Monday deals?

New Resident
    Broke with only 388 gold 😭😭😭 I could really use a second evolution temple but it is 500 gold. No way I'll be able to get enough gold in time. Maybe I'll just settle for another nest and the breeding area and maybe snag the stable together for 312 gold. Sigh

Rhino Keeper
    Don't think its very fair when you are making a Marble Key at the 12 hr time and then when they reset at their time, the time for Marble Key goes back to the 24 hrs..if you start with the 12 hrs ( and I had one that was already over 3 hrs into the 12) they should not let it revert back until the one you put on for 12 hrs, finishes the 12 hrs..

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    Don't think its very fair when you are making a Marble Key at the 12 hr time and then when they reset at their time, the time for Marble Key goes back to the 24 hrs..if you start with the 12 hrs ( and I had one that was already over 3 hrs into the 12) they should not let it revert back until the one you put on for 12 hrs, finishes the 12 hrs..
    I totally agree; if you have a dragon on the nest and it expires in the Market at update time, it doesn't disappear from your nest.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Totally agree with you, mine read 12 hours and 12 minutes remains so mine only had 12 minutes left!

Very shoddy work but this seems to be the norm these days!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    We'd like to, but unfortunately, it's not how the structure of the game works. When we plan out event ideas (like breeding, half timers, etc), we do our best to implement it within the limitations of the game. I'm sorry that the final active timer resets when the event ends! We hope this one-time negative experience at the end doesn't outweigh the enjoyment of the event.

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I totally agree; if you have a dragon on the nest and it expires in the Market at update time, it doesn't disappear from your nest.
    The timers on the egg you bought isn't impacted, but the item does disappear from the market or revert to the former price when the promotion ends.

Banned
    [QUOTE='[S8] Elsa;1604635']We'd like to, but unfortunately, it's not how the structure of the game works.
    Translation: We have no idea how to do that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We'd like to, but unfortunately, it's not how the structure of the game works. When we plan out event ideas (like breeding, half timers, etc), we do our best to implement it within the limitations of the game. I'm sorry that the final active timer resets when the event ends! We hope this one-time negative experience at the end doesn't outweigh the enjoyment of the event.

The timers on the egg you bought isn't impacted, but the item does disappear from the market or revert to the former price when the promotion ends.
    I too don't quite understand why a TIMER gets reset. I can understand why the time in spell shop gets set back to 1 day...for the NEXT crafting. But a key being crafted is almost like having an egg in the nest that gets set back to Expired but the egg stays in your nest as another player said.

Sounds like yet another oops that some coder made when you first introduced this feature and none at S8 wants to take the time, effort to hunt down what switch should NOT be reset to leave that last key finish in 12 hours.

Executive Chef
    So did people buy dragons or mostly stock up on habitats? The only dragons I bought were an Aquarknight and an Unruly because they were very nicely priced for Champions. I got quite a few habitats even though the sale prices weren't very impressive. I do love the Crystal Hatchery, and it was half priced.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast