Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    Yeah, buy really really was hoping for the fairy crossroads 5 dragon one for 75 gold again. Would have paid 100 gold for it even. Maybe a Christmas sale with it????
    I bought 4 habitats when that sale was on and totally wish I had bought more! I haven't seen a good deal like that since.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    is mithril good for tourney? i thik i remember people saying they use him
    I just beat Huntress at 19 with my Mithril at 12. Like I stated before - I would use him more if I didn't have so many level 14s and I am to lazy or to busy to scroll much past them most of the time. I do use him sometimes for bingo cards of "win a battle with a (metal or champion) type dragon" and he's better than Glasswing to go up against Huntress and a few other Champion types in the tournaments.

Executive Chef
    isn't the nest always 250 gold? or is that actually sale price?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    isn't the nest always 250 gold? or is that actually sale price?
    If you have the chance to buy a Nest for 250 Gold then that is 50% off for you - the Nest in my game is not on sale; the normal price is 500 Gold.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a Stable increase to hold MORE than 500.. Just wondering.read a player has the 500 and in the Market says they had reached the limit, but yet when they tap on Stable, says they can upgrade..can anyone help with this issue please?
    They spent a lot of gold to upgrade it to 500! Wow! Just to hold 10 costs a lot. Are all upgrades of it also half off?

Fashion Designer
    I bought 20 of the 5 dragon habitats. 240 gold is a great deal! Usually the best sale is 300 for those and I had run out of room on my island. It was getting hard to play anymore. Now I have a lot of room thanks to my new habitats. Just need to organize to make it look nice.

Nightclub Owner
    I really hate to be a buzz **** but I have to point out the overwhelming number of contradictory things happening during this sale:

1. There are tons of dragons for sale, which is great, but they have to be hatched. That ties up whatever nests you may have for the duration of the sale.
    2. There is 'free' boosted breeding (doesn't cost gold, only coins) but we're already using nests to hatch dragons we purchased. Also...
    3. A Tales event starts that requires breeding/hatching a common dragon - which is already impossible due to item 1 above and also negates the value of item 2 above
    4. The event also requires the hatching of a crafted dragon which happens in Chapter 2 which is at the beginning of the event (see item 1 again) and breeding a Mist dragon with another one in Chapter 4 (item 1)
    5. The craft time for Marble Keys is reduced by half but our Craft Shop is needed for the Tales dragon (the crafted dragon may have to sit in the shop while we wait for a nest to clear). Also, crafting the dragon takes 7 hours.
    6. The craft time for Ticket Temple dragons is reduced from 1 minute to 30 seconds (wow, thanks) but again we don't have an open nest for the dragons (theoretically)

If only for one long weekend - Friday to Tuesday - S8 could hold off the events (at LEAST Tales) then we could relax and enjoy the sale and our holiday weekend a lot more.

Just my two cents

ETA: I failed to include item 7. Bingo - I don't participate in that feature because I would literally have to quit my job in order to add one more thing to keep track of in this game
    Last edited by amerirish; 12-01-19 at 09:54 PM.

New Resident
    When does this sale end exactly??

Why isn't the "Cute Kingdom" complete? Only 3 of 4 habitats are available for sale in the Market. Why is there no "Heroic Camp"? This is the 2nd time when I want to buy this set but I can't do it because he incomplete... Also I wanted to buy "Wizaring World" set, but it is not on sale at all I imagined this Black Friday differently

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Azleyaa View Post
    When does this sale end exactly??
    Tuesday, December 3rd at 10:00 AM (PST). For me, that is 1:00 PM EST

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast