Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Gold, Marble Key, and Food Producing Dragons Coming (GPD, MKPD, and FPD)

New Gold, Marble Key, and Food Producing Dragons Coming (GPD, MKPD, and FPD)

Time to start saving up your gold

My guess is that they'll release these on Friday, 29 Nov, together with the Black Friday sales

Prices at the last sale (before the 50% discount) were as follows:

Gold Producing Dragon (GPD): 4,000 Gold

Marble Key Producing Dragon (MKPD): 2,200 Gold

Food Producing Dragon (FPD): 2,000 Gold

As to whether the prices are going to jump, anyone's guess is as good as mine. I'm hoping that S8 will drop the prices to attract more buyers.

As for habitats, I have a spare slot in one of my Treasure Terraces just for this GPD but I will need a new habitat for the MKPD unless S8 decides to make the current habitat hold three dragons.

Executive Chef
    My old account has 2 MKPD, and they make a world of difference. I can expand about once every 10 days, which almost keeps up with how often new habitats are released. I really need a MKPD dragon for my middle account.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    My old account has 2 MKPD, and they make a world of difference. I can expand about once every 10 days, which almost keeps up with how often new habitats are released. I really need a MKPD dragon for my middle account.
    I have both MKPDs as well and love them. I do realize that someday they will likely go into the stable with my Map and Dynamite dragons but for now they're a huge help. The only thing about the item producing dragons that really bugs me is the 2 per habitat limit. That's pretty counter productive to the key producing types IMHO.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

Time to start saving up your gold

My guess is that they'll release these on Friday, 29 Nov, together with the Black Friday sales
    My guess it starts on 11/26 and ends on 11/29.

Banned
    Vinum is the new GPD, 125,000 apples to level 10 for 4 gold per day. 865,000 food to level 15 for 5 gold per day which is really rich!

The only reason I find to take these new dragons to level 15 is if I have spare food and really want the top leaderboard dragon, then I boost and feed. Nothing to lose really, 1 level over a year will produce 365 gold per annum which is a 6th of its initial cost on sale.

The resource producing habitats really need to be upgraded, I am wasting space that could house 30 dragons but only house 16 dragons, whilst my map producing dragons languish in the stables for eternity as maps are totally useless for me!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dovanificent View Post
    My guess it starts on 11/26 and ends on 11/29.
    Don't these sales typically span a weekend? Hope it goes from Tues Nov 26th to Tues Dec 3rd.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Don't these sales typically span a weekend? Hope it goes from Tues Nov 26th to Tues Dec 3rd.
    Yes, I think it would either start on 11/26 and end on 12/3 or start on 11/29 and go through 12/3. It is a "Black Friday" sale, so it will definitely be on all day on Friday and would most likely go off sale the following Tuesday at normal reset time.

Farm Supplier
    Hopefully they have a new stable increase too! Getting out of space again !

Rhino Keeper
    Wish they would put some of the older GPDs on sale again. The 500 or 1000 gold ones would be nice!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast