Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black friday sale - 2019

Rhino Keeper
    More sales & millions of players can?t buy anything due to no space. All my habitats are 4-5 & are full. No repeat pets. Why no expansions for 2 years??

Executive Chef
    I bought two creatures as it?s all I can afford with my stock piled gems and available space. Would have bought so many more gems, creatures and habitats if I had the space to do so. And I refuse to buy gems without more space being available. I generally only use my gems to buy habitats or exceptionally good sale creatures so unless there?s more space I don?t see the point.
    Anyway, I?m happy with the creatures I bought, just wish I could have bought so much more as there was do much more there that I wanted.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I bought two creatures as it?s all I can afford with my stock piled gems and available space. Would have bought so many more gems, creatures and habitats if I had the space to do so. And I refuse to buy gems without more space being available. I generally only use my gems to buy habitats or exceptionally good sale creatures so unless there?s more space I don?t see the point.
    Anyway, I?m happy with the creatures I bought, just wish I could have bought so much more as there was do much more there that I wanted.

Ditto and 100% agree Silverain

Executive Chef
    I guess it's a little late to post about this now, but the Sapphire Sphinx was an awesome deal at 210 gems! It's an unbreedable Crystal hybrid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12