Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chilly Climate: World Event - Nov 15 2019

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    Keys give property. Property makes room for habitats. Habitats cost gold. Storm8 sells gold.

So no keys mean less money for S8. Shrugs
    Unless they expect us to purchase keys with gold......
    Last edited by mymonta; 11-22-19 at 09:25 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    unless the expect us to purchase keys with gold......
    nope!

Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    This event ends VERY SOON! We will not get all the community prizes if S8 doesn't get their "stuff" together.....

Tell me they don't control this game
    I for one did not finish to the last dragon on either account which is the first time I can remember doing such and am not phased in the slightest im certainly not paying any longer for such a dismal experience, it appears s8 will only learn through lack of money flowing in to rectify their issues (which is a shame as player experience should be their top priority) hopefully they get the message and soon. Im sure they will award the prizes with their good old saying ?that there was a glitch blah blah? from all the backlash but it goes to show how unreasonable their goals are to achieve and they do infact fudge the numbers when needed.
    Lets all hope this is a learning experience for them and to hopefully get their act together as we as paying players expect a lot more.

Rhino Keeper
    Hahahahahaha....purchase keys...

Rhino Keeper
    I suspect the reason that we didn’t reach finish the 2nd and 3rd stages is that people are leaving this game in droves.....because of the policies of s8, which are well documented on this site. S8 should spend some time reading this board

Rhino Keeper
    I have about 1000 marble thingys but I have no interest in crafting parts for lands because it takes way too long, 24 hrs which is unreasonable, and also, I’m not in a land crunch. I’m at level 190 and I curate my dragons pretty radically. I have no taste for fey, flower, arcane, spooky blah blah types. I like the OG dragons, and I’m picky about which ones I want. Most of the newer crop are recoloured drags, so I don’t collect them. I would love to see more royal, Olympus, Diamond, cosmic, gemstone and metal ones. And champs, champs, champs. So not getting marbles or keys in this event doesn’t bug me, but the tix would have been nice.

Executive Chef
    Y'all can laugh at the concept of buying keys, but obviously some people who do it. You think that people who spend tons of money on leaderboards are going to balk at spending a little money on keys?

Some people seem to think that we have DS over a barrel or something, but as long as there are still people who do spend money, they are still in business. It goes the other way, too. They have us over a barrel if we are attached enough to the game to spend real money to be able to keep playing.

I also don't think that the speculation that people are dropping the game "in droves" is correct, although my theory is also just speculation. I think that this is probably as many points as we usually get, but that S8 forgot to "magically" advance the point counter like they usually do in the final hours of the event. I know that S8 will deny it, but there is no way that we spend 6 days earning the first 2 prizes and magically acquire enough points for the final prize overnight in event after event after event.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Y'all can laugh at the concept of buying keys, but obviously some people who do it. You think that people who spend tons of money on leaderboards are going to balk at spending a little money on keys?

Some people seem to think that we have DS over a barrel or something, but as long as there are still people who do spend money, they are still in business. It goes the other way, too. They have us over a barrel if we are attached enough to the game to spend real money to be able to keep playing.

I also don't think that the speculation that people are dropping the game "in droves" is correct, although my theory is also just speculation. I think that this is probably as many points as we usually get, but that S8 forgot to "magically" advance the point counter like they usually do in the final hours of the event. I know that S8 will deny it, but there is no way that we spend 6 days earning the first 2 prizes and magically acquire enough points for the final prize overnight in event after event after event.

Totally agree that I also think this is the regular points earned during the event and someone at s8 has a snooze �� and forgot to press the catch up button ��������

Fashion Designer
    I don't know for sure, but I don't think we got the last of the community prizes.....???

Guess that I don't care anymore; I didn't check at the end of the event.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    I don't know for sure, but I don't think we got the last of the community prizes.....???

Guess that I don't care anymore; I didn't check at the end of the event.
    We did not get the second or third Community Prizes (Marble Keys and Adventure Tickets)
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast