Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: A Hint of Thanks 2019 November 14 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    Why am I getting red berries and green scarfs as collectables? Also it states I've not collected parts when I'm trying to build my last goal stove, even though I have over 20 parts of each item!!

Rhino Keeper
    I’m having the same issue. The wrong collectibles are falling.

Fashion Designer
    My collectibles are falling and tallying, but when I click to get a gear, it says I haven't completed it. I have. Argh.

Thank you...will do

Rhino Keeper
    Mine is no longer there. What?s happening to the game. Holiday drink machine is blank.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaFoodie View Post
    Mine is no longer there. What?s happening to the game. Holiday drink machine is blank.
    This seems to be an issue caused by them preparing for Thursday's goal - the recipes have been moved the basic Drink Machine.

I think this is an issue that needs addressed (I'm really unhappy with an empty appliance) so I've created a Bugs Thread for this as well: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...30#post1603630

Executive Chef
    I'm trying to redeem the collectibles as well and it keeps telling me I haven't completed the collectibles, so frustrating.

I was also cooking on the holiday drink machine and now it's blank, even if we were to use the basic drink machine I think we should be able to access it on it's original appliance.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation Can?t redeem collectibles!

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I'm trying to redeem the collectibles as well and it keeps telling me I haven't completed the collectibles, so frustrating.

I was also cooking on the holiday drink machine and now it's blank, even if we were to use the basic drink machine I think we should be able to access it on it's original appliance.
    Can?t redeem collectibles either! Trying to build one more

Host(ess)
    Keeps kicking me out after a few seconds...can't clear ovens or tip. Same as other, getting weird goal parts dropping too. Good thing I'm done the goal & don't need any more parts. On android, only happening in RS...BS seems to be fine

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by soozeequ View Post
    Keeps kicking me out after a few seconds...can't clear ovens or tip. Same as other, getting weird goal parts dropping too. Good thing I'm done the goal & don't need any more parts. On android, only happening in RS...BS seems to be fine
    Seems I'm having the same problem as others but my game keeps crashing so I can't finish the recipe that's cooked already. Any idea when this will get fixed so my food doesn't spoil?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast