Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: A Hint of Thanks 2019 November 14 (15 Days)

Host(ess)
    Anyone notice the Grateful Stove doesnt notify you when its done cooking your food or is it just me and my girl??

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jws3rd View Post
    Anyone notice the Grateful Stove doesnt notify you when its done cooking your food or is it just me and my girl??
    Unfortunately, it's not just the Grateful Stove... Lack of notifications in general is an ongoing issue (across all s8 games) for many players right now. Here's a link to the Bugs Thread on the issue: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-notifications

Nightclub Owner
    I was so excited to get unlock the Precious Pinecone thinking that it would be a great addition for my Pinecone Fountain area but I have to say that I'm really disappointed.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pinecone or Artichoke.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	53878

Is it just me or does the 'Precious Pinecone' look more like an artichoke than anything found in a pine tree?

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I was so excited to get unlock the Precious Pinecone thinking that it would be a great addition for my Pinecone Fountain area but I have to say that I'm really disappointed.

Is it just me or does the 'Precious Pinecone' look more like an artichoke than anything found in a pine tree?
    Definitely an artichoke!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post

It's an artichoke and it's BIG.

Not sure what I'd ever do with it.

Anybody else getting green scarfs instead of actually Grateful parts?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by belizeancharms View Post
    Anybody else getting green scarfs instead of actually Grateful parts?
    The Goal parts are still dropping, just with less frequency now that these non-goal Collectibles have shown up. I've reported this in the Bugs Forum, if you'd like to add to the discussion there: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...91#post1603591

Rhino Keeper
    Whenever i get a goal part dropped on cooking food, the game hangs and auto closes.

Executive Chef
    The holiday smoothie and spiced eggnog are both on drink machine

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    I'm trying to serve dishes from the current goal ovens and the game is crashing. It's happened five times in the last two hours.
    Chief Cook and Bottle Washer at these fine dining establishments: Trini Vibes, Aloo Pie, Cou Cou, Benne Balls, Tamarind Ball, Chili Bibi, Sugar Cake, Toolum, Ponche de Creme, Buss Up Shut, Seamoss, Souse, Mauby and Kurma

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast