Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: A Hint of Thanks 2019 November 14 (15 Days)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    In the current event Thank you, thank you the 3rd Goal is titled "It's Gobblin' Time" ... in Bakery Story which is also where you can find the Bountiful Oven and Stove.

It's an easy enough mistake to make with the goals starting so close together (sometimes at the same exact time, even) so you might want to bookmark each forum for easy access. Here's a link to get you to the right thread for the Bakery Story event: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...v-12-(15-Days)

I hope I understanding correctly. I’m on the “ It’s goblin time” first time around. That’s why I added the Bountiful oven with hoping which goal I’m talking about? I haven’t started “thank you thank you”
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

I have so many unlocked appliances because i started playing on February 2017. Please help me to unlock stoves by reintroducing them again. Thank you

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by reflection37 View Post
    I hope I understanding correctly. I?m on the ? It?s goblin time? first time around. That?s why I added the Bountiful oven with hoping which goal I?m talking about? I haven?t started ?thank you thank you?
    I think there's still a misunderstanding. This is the thread for the RS goals called "A Hint of Thanks" which involves the Grateful Oven and Grateful Stove.

The Bountiful Oven and Bountiful Stove are needed for the current BS Goals. ('Thank you, Thank you' is the name of the entire 9 goal event in BS because that's the title of the first goal. If you've reached the point where you have the Bountiful Oven and need to serve 10 Gobblers, then you've already completed the goal Thank you, Thank you.)

If you follow this link and check the first post, you'll be able to see all the information in the first post including photos: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...v-12-(15-Days)
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 11-15-19 at 09:15 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dommiecook View Post
    I love everything about this goal. I personally associate Thanksgiving with Fall, so I like everything. I?m just thrilled we didn?t get anything like they gave in Bakery Story, the thought of another overgrown turkey would have been horrible. All in all, great job Storm8, I hope you give us a fabulous Black Friday sale also.
    I Agree with you. Compared to bakery story prize relating to thanksgiving, this is better. In my opinion- However very small compared to Bakery Story prizes.
    So I prefer this goal better.

The goal also is not completely set around thanksgiving which I like, since I don't celebrate it. Even though the thing is call "pilgrim platter" it can actually be use for fall or just for fall, since it doesn't really have a "thanksgiving view" of it. However that is just my opinion.

Side note: The cranberry chair/table, and even the Cranberry Reflection (in my opinion) can be use for Halloween. Since it has the red colour/color to it (it could be Blood instead) since it has the dark red to it.

Executive Chef
    The cranberry table and chair are neat and could be use for Christmas too, also I like the pilgrim platter.

I think the counter and appliances are pretty creative and not too big especially the appliances.

Side goal is wonderful for those who don't have it yet, well done S8.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I?m just now starting on Part 3 of the side goals.
    ​Amy

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    Yes, Kay, it's in my restaurant.
    Ha! So I've seen it 10,000 times, lol.

It's so pretty.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    The cranberry table and chair are neat and could be use for Christmas too, also I like the pilgrim platter.

I think the counter and appliances are pretty creative and not too big especially the appliances.

Side goal is wonderful for those who don't have it yet, well done S8.
    Also agree. As long as someone put there mind to it, it can go with anything (the table,chair, wall decoration) to be honest.

My personal note (not in response) I have display it/find area for the Fall Garden, I love how I have it place.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	68EFC975-3AA1-4335-A799-30C9FC4891AC.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	110.4 KB 
ID:	53854

Finally I have done something right!

Anyone know how to report the item list bug? When taking something expired from the catalog, it goes all the way back to the front...anyone else having the same issue? Takes forever to update the bakery & the fun out of decorating. ☹️

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzajean333 View Post
    Anyone know how to report the item list bug? When taking something expired from the catalog, it goes all the way back to the front...anyone else having the same issue? Takes forever to update the bakery & the fun out of decorating. ☹️
    Sorry to say but this isn't considered a bug, it's just the way the inventory has always functioned on iOS. If you happen to have access to an Android device, I'd recommend using it for pulling things out of inventory since the inventory doesn't default to the first page when placing removed items.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast