Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't craft any more Expansion Permits and Explorer permits - crafts are gone

Executive Chef

Can't craft any more Expansion Permits and Explorer permits - crafts are gone

Today I fully expanded my kingdom, after that, despite the fact that I have not maxed out on Explorer permits ( ZERO in my inventory) nor Expansion Permits ( 67 in my inventory) the crafts vanished from Royal exchange.

But since it is clear there will be more plots to open in near future- and I'm NOT maxed out - I should still be able to craft them for future!

Currently this is the last craft in Royal Exchange ( there should be 2 more after that)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Last crafts.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	105.3 KB 
ID:	53834

Expansion permit crafts disappear when you do not have any available expansions.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Expansion permit crafts disappear when you do not have any available expansions.
    Sigh, I wish I had known it sooner- so I never would have expanded to last plot. Now I can't pre-make any

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    As soon as the next expansion plot is released the crafts will return. Let's hope it's soon!

Executive Chef
    Well, now there is one new plot, which requires Explorer Permits. The craft to make Explorer permits has returned to my Royal Exchange. But craft to do Expansion Permits ( I need 5 to make Explorer permits) - this one has NOT returned. This seems wrong - we should be able to craft Expansion permits if they are required as parts for Explorer permits. ( I'm NOT maxed out).

I reported this a couple of days ago. Waiting on a response.... I thought it would be safe to open up that last plot, but nope! I wrote in the expansion thread this morning to give anyone else a heads up so they don't fall into the same boat until it's resolved.

The expansion permit trade is back in the Exchange. Just remember that you cannot give all the material to this plot or all of the crafts will disappear as normal.

Executive Chef
    And the problem returned!

I finally got both crafts back with last plot. Now new plot came out ( requiring explorers permits), I can now yet again craft explorer permits, but NOT expansion permits. But craft to do Expansion Permits ( I need 5 to make Explorer permits).

Yes I know... I've already reported it (posted in the expansion nugget thread about this a couple of days ago...) Should be back in a few days when the team is back on board.

Executive Chef
    Thanks- I hope they will fix it for good this time around.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast