Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No fangbeast when using trap

No fangbeast when using trap

I?ve spent 10 gems for fangbeast traps and no fangbeast comes up. I need them to work on an event and won?t be able to finish. I uninstalled and reinstalled game and nothing.

Make sure you don't already have a monster on your board. Turn on the music first to check.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Ive had many skunkupines that come up and no other monsters are on my board. I keep checking. Maybe I should uninstall and reinstall again

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Can you confirm there is no monster though or else traps won't work. If you turn on your music you can tell bc it changes from melodic to one with trumpets. Sometimes monsters can hide as their smoke circle changes sizes.

For this event though, you should get enough fangbeasts by chopping snowboulders and collecting from cows (and if you've energy chickens to balance and maybe do the dairy trade in the exchange to use the milk).

Ty both for info but I turned my sound on and heard what you were talking about. I got yet another skunkupine and heard the trumpets. When battle was over, went back to melodic music. Tried farmhouses, cows etc and nothing. I lost my progression when I got a new device and had to start over. I didn?t mind because I like the game but I would like to have all the features. I don?t want to waste anymore gems trying to buy a trap again.

You're more than Level 11? Have you made the meat cleaver in the kitchen? Have you had fangies before now? If yes to all of those, then it might be good to head off to support (link in my signature or post 1 of any thread.) Hope they turn up for you soon!

Reinstalling your game will only help correct graphic issues, so don't reinstall.

I?m level 16 but I don?t have a kitchen yet. I?m pretty sure that they haven?t shown up before. Ty so much for trying to help me.

ok, well without a kitchen you're stuck... sorry about that. At least we got to the bottom of the problem...

you can have your other game as well if you want to - you just need to know your password and then you can play both accounts if you like. You just use the transfer method and you can switch between the 2 games.

so I bought a kitchen and thought I?d try again and spent 5 more gems to buy a trap. Still nothing. I would think that if I used gems for a trap, that it shouldn?t matter what I have on my board. Getting frustrated.

New Resident
    I'm having the same issue. I do have a kitchen and am level 21 but have never had a quest for a meat cleaver. I'm wondering if maybe we just need to finish a particular quest tree/quest line to get to that quest. Any hints on where the quest line that includes the cleaver is would be greatly appreciated!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast