Thread: Unfinished food?

Unfinished food?

Ok so for about a week probably 2 weeks? I start dishes and come back to only have to restart them all over again. Then cross my fingers and hope that my dish has really started!!

A waste of coins. A waste of time also. The games have not improved they have gotten worse.

It is happening in FS BS and RS.

And none of the notifications are working. These have not worked in at least 4 or more months. And its NOT my device. I have notifications on for all.

When I check for updates in other games. Or uninstall and reinstall Stormy games I get a message. This game is old. Needs an update . The games were designed for an older version of android.

Ok I can be be very patient with the games. But the disappearance of food is ridiculous. And no matter what application I use it STILL happens. Getting very tired of these silly things.

Nightclub Owner
    The notification issue is a known issue that the team is notified of and working to fix. Bugs Thread here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-notifications

As a fellow player of several s8 games, I've seen a lot of posts on the topic of game rollbacks. The general consensus is the problem is most likely due to a lack of syncing - since all of our game info is stored on the s8 servers, each alteration we make in our game then has to be synced to the s8 server before it's 'remembered' by our games. When apps aren't connecting to the s8 server frequently enough, they tend to lose track of the last few changes players made before closing the app.

The most common advice I've seen for players with sync troubles is to force a connection between your device and the s8 servers after you've finished your playing and before you close the app. The easiest and most obvious ways to do this is either to visit another bakery or write/delete on your wall before closing out your app. Doing this will make your app automatically connect to the s8 server where your game information will be updated. This is theory at least but it works really well for me in Dragon Story where I suffer from rollbacks very frequently.

If you still are having issues, you can always create a post in the Bugs Forum here: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...7-Bakery-Story