Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Thank You, Thank You - 2019 Nov. 12 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    YEEEESSS!!! Thank you S8 for listening to us!!! Finally beautiful counter presentations of FINISHED recipes!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I am thrilled with all of the offerings for this goal from the floor tiles to the recipes. And, while some of the prizes themselves may be very 'American Thanksgiving' in their style, the other items aren't so it works for a wider range players. I really think they did well to offer something for everyone.

Well done s8! This goal set is excellent and gives me high hopes for the rest of the holidays this year!
    I agree that there is something for players that may not celebrate thanksgiving, like myself. Which is great, now that you point that out.

Farm Supplier
    Cakecopia is the PRETTIEST recipe I've seen in this game since I started playing more than 2 years ago. Immediate fave. Thank you S8 - way to do a 180 on your creative direction from a few months ago, keep the lovely concepts and designs coming.

I personally adore the side goal prize. I usually don't do side goals but I'm all in on this one. The new glass-side counters are cute, and I think can even double as a summer (wicker-style) counter. Very happy.

The first recipe looks AMAZING on the counters yay!! I love it can't wait to serve the other recipes too!!

Every items in the goal are awesome.... Though not like thanksgiving but awesome... Except the goal gift.. To be frank i don't like turkey statues in thanksgiving 😌the side goal gift is good i think i will do that. Thanks to all members for info and storm 8😃

Fashion Designer
    I play mostly to unlock recipes and ovens so I'm really really glad to see beautiful new products on counter recently! Thanks you storm 8 design team!!
    Jared,19

Rhino Keeper
    The recipe recipe is lovely! ♡ I really hope the second recipe looks good! I personally love turkeys but not really the prize because it's very colorful for my taste. The side goal prize has nothing to do with thanksgiving but at least is something I don't have

Rhino Keeper
    Second recipe. Personally I think they're really cute but small. It would look way better with three instead of five:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2019-11-13-11-37-51-1.png 
Views:	65 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	53822

Rhino Keeper

Cutie GOBBLERS... 2ND RECIPE DISPLAY

Fashion Designer
    The cake is lovely on the counter. I cannot WAIT to see the turkeys.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast