Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fashion story app not working.

New Resident

Fashion story app not working.

So I tried to open fashion story on my IPhone, but It just keeps on saying that It's loading, It just keeps on circling. I tired turning my phone on and off, I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the fashion story app. but It's still just circling.

I am having the same problem!! I contacted Storm8 , they closed my ticket and said to come here. Did you get a solution to your shop not opening?? I am losing out on all the sales. It happened three days ago...

Fashion Story not opening

I am having problems with Fashion Story not opening. It just keeps spinning but will not open. Any suggestions. I have already tried shutting down my iPad, uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. Please help!

just started to play again after 4-5 years. and i have the same problem. fashion story just keep loading. but my bakery n restaurant are working just fine. pls help us with this problems!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkcupcakeee View Post
    just started to play again after 4-5 years. and i have the same problem. fashion story just keep loading. but my bakery n restaurant are working just fine. pls help us with this problems!
    umm btw why is it march 2013? im posting this on march 2021

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    umm btw why is it march 2013? im posting this on march 2021
    That date is when you joined the forum not when you post. The heading on the top of a post tell you when you posted. Hope that helps.

Have you tried checking your internet connection to make sure it is stable.?Sometimes if you have a weak internet connection the games could take up to several minutes to load or not load at all.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

I?ve had the same issue here and there either with wifi or data...same thing
    Need neighbors who gift PARTS ONLY-OTHERWISE DON?T ADD ME in Restaurant and Bakery Story.

Fashion Story neighbors send what you like, I?m open.

Have a great game playing experience y?all!...

ID: LindaMarie71

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Have you tried checking your internet connection to make sure it is stable.?Sometimes if you have a weak internet connection the games could take up to several minutes to load or not load at all.

can't access my game for hours now. It says no Internet connection but my Internet works.
    Plz check the Servers.
    My order will go bad.

I can't access my game

Quote Originally Posted by Saphirmoon View Post
    can't access my game for hours now. It says no Internet connection but my Internet works.
    Plz check the Servers.
    My order will go bad.
    My mom, my Sister and me play daily and we can't access since 2 days ago, and appear that message 😡😡. Please help us!!!... Baker story, restaurant story, dream city, etc works correctly, sooo... our wifi it's ok... we try uninstall, crean cach?, etc... please check your servers!!!! we have been playing for more than 8 years

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast