Thread: Not getting my rewards for installing and playing

Rhino Keeper

Not getting my rewards for installing and playing

There are 2 goals going right now for installing and playing "Home Design Makeover"
    1) in Island goals, says if you install and play the rewards are 14 gold and 3 stars with 238 days to complete.
    2) on the right side (pic of flowers) it says "install and play Home Design Makeover" the rewards are 1500 mouse hearts and 1500 stars.
    So if you install and play you should get 14 gold 1503 stars and 1500 mouse hearts!
    I installed and played Yesterday and it is still asking me to install and play.
    Has anyone else dealt with this? what do I need to do?

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    If you're experiencing any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8

Link in my signature

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    If you're experiencing any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8

Link in my signature

I already submitted a ticket. O the ticket I entered this account info but they replied to my other account which I'm currently not playing. This what they responded with:
    Hi Mybunnytail,

You need to enable your advertising ID in order for the apps to recognize your progress for the goal.

Depending on your device:
    Open your device's Settings app > Google.
    Open a separate app called Google Settings
    Locate Services > Ads
    Locate Opt out of Ads Personalization > Set or Slide to Off
    Restart your device and open both apps

I Did this and still nothing! and to get the 1500 mouse heart I only have 2 days to complete.