Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frequent shut down

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by myharleycat View Post
    It?s happening to me too, especially in Android
    This crashing after serving food is out of control and has been going on for hours. Is this being reported to the developer at all?

Host(ess)
    Me too...I cleared 4 ovens & it kicked me out. Went back in & the ovens all had food on them again. Cleared 1 oven, went out & back in on my own & repeated for each oven. PITA but at least food won't spoil. But can't stay in the game for more than 10 seconds before getting booted, so tipping is not an option today

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    I am also experiencing this issue when attempting to serve dishes from the current goal appliances. The game quits on its own and when I log in again, all my actions have been reversed i.e. the food is still on the appliance waiting to be served. I've tried eight times in the last few hours and it has happened every time. I've resigned myself to having spoiled dishes when I awake tomorrow. This will be a hindrance to players who have not yet completed the goal.
    Chief Cook and Bottle Washer at these fine dining establishments: Trini Vibes, Aloo Pie, Cou Cou, Benne Balls, Tamarind Ball, Chili Bibi, Sugar Cake, Toolum, Ponche de Creme, Buss Up Shut, Seamoss, Souse, Mauby and Kurma

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mogglo View Post
    I am also experiencing this issue when attempting to serve dishes from the current goal appliances. The game quits on its own and when I log in again, all my actions have been reversed i.e. the food is still on the appliance waiting to be served. I've tried eight times in the last few hours and it has happened every time. I've resigned myself to having spoiled dishes when I awake tomorrow. This will be a hindrance to players who have not yet completed the goal.
    Same here, game keeps resetting.
    Be thankful for each day as it is a Gift
    Sorry not adding Neighbours at the moment.
    Limited play

Farm Supplier
    same here, on Android

it crashes only on stoves that give parts for the goal for some reason. I serve one dish at a time, wait for parts to drop, wait another while and then serve the next one. Seems to work 90% of the time but still crashes eventually. Won't be doing this long though, I got better things to do with my time and a game is for fun not for pain.

Farm Supplier
    I have this issue as well. With the goal ending soon, it's impossible to complete due to the crashes. Hope we get extra time to finish, please!

Farm Supplier
    same here, on Android

it crashes only on stoves that give parts for the goal for some reason. I serve one dish at a time, wait for parts to drop, wait another while and then serve the next one. Seems to work 90% of the time but still crashes eventually. Won't be doing this long though, I got better things to do with my time and a game is for fun not for pain.

Farm Supplier
    Also it no longer allows to convert into parts from collectibles. It says I have not completed xxx parts but that's not true. So definitely the problem is with the dropping parts and it happened suddenly

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mkj99 View Post
    Also it no longer allows to convert into parts from collectibles. It says I have not completed xxx parts but that's not true. So definitely the problem is with the dropping parts and it happened suddenly
    Getting the same problem, collected 4 parts then it says I haven’t got enough & I have plenty! Getting fed up with all these bugs in S8 games

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12