Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 11/08 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Nov 2019)

Nightclub Owner
    Me, being me, went ahead and got the silly cow even though I already have at least two of each item on offer this month. Players like me are clearly who they're hoping to snare with this new system, lol! I can admit that I went ahead and got it on the off chance that it would drop energy like most of the other monthly animals.

So you can imagine my dismay to find out that the cow has a 1 Hour timer and has dropped standard cow stuff thus far including milk, hide, fertilizer and prime cut. Booo! What a waste of my time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Me, being me, went ahead and got the silly cow even though I already have at least two of each item on offer this month. Players like me are clearly who they're hoping to snare with this new system, lol! I can admit that I went ahead and got it on the off chance that it would drop energy like most of the other monthly animals.

So you can imagine my dismay to find out that the cow has a 1 Hour timer and has dropped standard cow stuff thus far including milk, hide, fertilizer and prime cut. Booo! What a waste of my time.
    Oh no! I’ve already done 3 of 4 tries. All on rubbish as well lol. I don’t think I’ll even bother going for the last one. I may as well keep my cabbages rather than wasting up to another 25 of them. It’s the first one that I’ve gone for as well lol.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Fashion Designer

Ugh!

It is a nice looking cow.

Thank you for posting!!!

Rhino Keeper

That is awful, considering the cost it should at least be dropping something worthwhile. Thanks for taking one for the team

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Most prizes are not taking many cabbages so for the unique value I'm going for 1 more prize to get it as well. I've hundreds of cabbages so don't mind using them. Better than using gems!

Fashion Designer
    Cute cow, but definitely not worth the 80+ cabbages used.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Cute cow, but definitely not worth the 80+ cabbages used.
    Agreed. This would have made a really nice, regular old baron tent prize this month!! I think it would have made a better impression that way as well, if it were just a new addition to the cycle.

Haven't all the challenge prizes dropped energy so far, even if it's just 2 energy? The cow doesn't feel like a "Whose challenge..." prize. This one just feels like a cute dud.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Agreed. This would have made a really nice, regular old baron tent prize this month!! I think it would have made a better impression that way as well, if it were just a new addition to the cycle.

Haven't all the challenge prizes dropped energy so far, even if it's just 2 energy? The cow doesn't feel like a "Whose challenge..." prize. This one just feels like a cute dud.
    But it's Pumpkin Spice Latte cow! Rampant American consumerism mandates an attempt to create a frenzy for this item!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    is the fall pond animated?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    is the fall pond animated?
    No, it's just a stationary pond but I still think it's one of the prettier ones we've gotten over the years.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast