Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Cranberry Bakery! 2019 November 07 (5 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    That's... interesting?

I'm not really sure how I feel about that one - I may have to sit with it for a few days before I decide.

I can say, with certainty, that it pales in comparison next to the original recipes on the Turkey Oven.
    I agree with you Personally I don't like it. I'd like to know if they're going to unlock the Apple dumplings recipe? Because that one is not a new recipe but it is locked

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eagles615 View Post
    The locked recipes are for the current goal, see page for goals
    it's not, the new ones are the cranberry's

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KeiYos View Post
    I agree with you Personally I don't like it. I'd like to know if they're going to unlock the Apple dumplings recipe? Because that one is not a new recipe but it is locked
    I really hope they will..

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KeiYos View Post
    Since the Apple Dumplings recipe was originally released via goal, I'd doubt it will be unlocked for those newer players purchasing the Turkey Oven for the first time.

When the 5 day goals began in earnest, they were relisting the appliances with all the original recipes unlocked but in recent history this has changed. Lately, if the recipes were first obtained through a goal they have remained locked even after the appliance was relisted for some reason.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Since the Apple Dumplings recipe was originally released via goal, I'd doubt it will be unlocked for those newer players purchasing the Turkey Oven for the first time.

When the 5 day goals began in earnest, they were relisting the appliances with all the original recipes unlocked but in recent history this has changed. Lately, if the recipes were first obtained through a goal they have remained locked even after the appliance was relisted for some reason.
    Well I really liked that recipe and knowing they won't unlock it, it makes me upset. It's just not fair. I was really happy to get the oven but not anymore. They should unlock it because they gave the oven to us in a 5 day goal. It doesn't make sense to have it unlocked. I just don't get it ugh

When I go to send a gift, there are no turkey oven parts there. I did receive some as gifts but cannot send them back. Any fix for this?

Farm Supplier

Question

When doing a goal part 1 and then part 2. There are gifts you don?t need to buy, as your moving towards the final prize. Does anyone know what are the gifts you get before the final prize
    Last edited by reflection37; 11-07-19 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Fonts were too small
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by reflection37 View Post
    When doing a goal part 1 and then part 2. There are gifts you don?t need to buy, as your moving towards the final prize. Does anyone know what are the gifts you get before the final prize
    There is only one prize in the 5 day goal - the Pilgrim Dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by extrakindle View Post
    When I go to send a gift, there are no turkey oven parts there. I did receive some as gifts but cannot send them back. Any fix for this?
    I've checked on both platforms and various accounts but every bakery I access has the parts as gifting options. The needed items are waaaaay at the end of the parts list, after the Cookie Pan and before the Snowflake Gear. Unlike the 15 Day Goals that have the parts moved to the front of the list, you've got to hunt around for the 5 Day Goal parts. If you still cannot find the items, I'd recommend making a bugs post on the matter.

Rhino Keeper
    Very happy for this old oven re-release but not happy with the display of 1st dish at all. I really want next 2 dishes to look like recipe book. I am eagerly waiting to see some really good looking dishes on my counter.

Excited for 5 new recipes lol. Please I hope that they don't lock the 2 old ones for first time buyers.
    Gastronomo on Bakery and Restaurant. Level 99 player.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast