Thread: KIMMYS - restaurant story

KIMMYS - restaurant story

Hi
    I first started playing RS in 2013/14 which is named Kimmys. Loved playing reached level 99 but then life got in the way.

A few months ago I decided to get RS on my iPhone and started a new restaurant kimalenafairy.

I then come across the IPad that my old restaurant was. So I got on it and low and behold there was Kimmys. I'm elated.

My problem is that my IPad is the 1st type that came out. I have been doing the latest goal on both restaurants but where I got a rocket landing and a gothic gathering on my iPhone, this hasn't happened on my iPad one.
    Is it because it's old? Please help thank you

Nightclub Owner
    I'm not 100% sure which decorations you're referring to but here's a link to the latest goal thread that shows all the decos involved: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...r-29-(15-Days)

If you've completed the goals then you should receive the prizes regardless of the age of your device. So long as your device supports the most current version of the app I wouldn't think there would be any issues in receiving/viewing decorations as they're dependent on the app itself, not your device.

In regards to the missing decos, it is possible that they were connected to previous goals/limited sales that the first account did not participate. If you note the exact names of the decos as shown in the game, I could tell you for certain when/how they were first released.

As a matter of interest, you can get your original account switched over to your current device, there's a how-to on switching devices in the Game Guide here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413266. If, for some reason you're unable to transfer successfully on your own, you can always contact support who can do it from their end of things.