Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/7: Fowl Play for Dinner event | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Across my 4 accounts I did mmm 16-20? Adventures and no Thankful Turkey anywhere. And one account I will be sweating to finish, it has the fewest Ali's & the few adventures didnt give any Boar Blooms. With Internet & real life problems, I will be happy to eke out the 1K turkeys for the final prize. (Internet is supposedly fixed......)

I too wonder who actually got the adventure prize. I guess it will be better to go back to doing regular adventures for energy, etc., instead of using gold items & tons of energy for a "chance" at something.

"Foul Play" indeed.....lolol
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Was it an experiment? How long players will keep wasting energy and resources for the adventures before realising it's hopeless.

Executive Chef
    I finished the Great Feast Table a week ago and spent all this week trying for the Thankful Turkey... with no success.
    Don’t know exactly how many adventures I sent out but it was A LOT!
    The drop rate must be ridiculously low.
    It was going into storage anyway so I’ve stopped trying.

Rhino Keeper
    I gave up hunting the elusive turkey out of sheer boredom. I finished the main event on Friday and gave up adventuring yesterday, it’s the first time I give up on an event without real life stuff getting in the way. It just felt too frustrating chopping olive trees for items I didn’t need anymore but hey, the next event looks adorable

Rhino Keeper
    I think it?s extremely unfair for players like myself who?ve done 15+ adventures and still not got the turkey s8 should set a limit of say 13-15 max adventures a players does and if they still haven?t got the prize they should give it on the next one. If the olives and nuggets dropped more frequently or they switched the nuggets for eggs or apples then it?d be a different case but the adventures are asking for the rarest Golden item and olives which don?t drop as much as they should. I too would like to see if anyone has actually gotten the adventure turkey .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kiryuuku123 View Post
    I think it?s extremely unfair for players like myself who?ve done 15+ adventures and still not got the turkey s8 should set a limit of say 13-15 max adventures a players does and if they still haven?t got the prize they should give it on the next one. If the olives and nuggets dropped more frequently or they switched the nuggets for eggs or apples then it?d be a different case but the adventures are asking for the rarest Golden item and olives which don?t drop as much as they should. I too would like to see if anyone has actually gotten the adventure turkey .
    I agree after numerous adventures and resources used the prize should drop. I remember I did over twenty adventures for the Bloodhound prize (I can't remember what event that was) because I loved how it looked and wanted it badly however I never received it. This is the reason I stopped doing the adventures. We work so hard to obtain it and only a lucky few receive it, some multiples. This event though I guess the prize was extremely rare to drop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    I have just hit the 800 t-dinner mark so right behind you - I agree it?s quite a close one and for a minute there, I thought I?d miss the pilgrims. Took me forever to get to level 6
    I didn't take the turkey dinners from the chests into account and I slayed some extra rogue turkeys, so I finished a bit faster than expected. I had even 7 hours left (11 hours on the event clock). So YAY!

I still think it would be a lot more satisfying if the end prize would drop something immediately after placing it on the board. Now I have to wait for 2 whole days for the result.

I'm curious what the table will dop after the event.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Just made it to 1000. I?ve never cut it this close before.

I hope the table gives off food items. I wouldn?t say no to some flour- I?m somehow always in want of that. I?m good on the sweets stuff though.

Rhino Keeper
    My thankful couple dropped a sweet feast the first time and a mercury the second-for which I am thankful! Sweet feast was great timing because I?m trying to upgrade tot the goddess tree and it said go a desert sands quest!

Rhino Keeper
    I am glad I checked here about this thankful couple before wasting gems to get it. I won't be able to finish in time, but that's ok, because I am maxed out on most of the food stuff anyway. Just hope there will be another beasthunter event soon.