Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/7: Fowl Play for Dinner event | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I didnt think the S8 gift turkey that everyone got & was talking about was a Thankful Turkey, was it? Because the S8 gift turkey is giving eggs, feather....like the free one last year. The Thankful Turkey gives glimmerdust, jewels, & some other non-chicken type items, correct?
    They're two different birds - you're right about that. s8 gifted us each a Wild Turkey from an old event but the Thankful Turkey is from the Adventures.

Rhino Keeper
    i think the drop rate for the adventure turkey is reaaaaally bad this time around. i can usually get the prizes during events after a certain amount of tries ive never had to try this hard before...

Executive Chef
    Yeah, we made it to the second community prize!
    I'm not trying for the Thankful Turkey, but I agree it sounds like the rarest random adventure drop ever.
    Good luck to everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Received several items when upgrading goal 9 was that the mystery box? If not I didn't get it?

Rhino Keeper
    The mystery box had 20 crowns and 1 of each of the tour main feast - which was an awesome prize I thought! Thanks Storm!

Fashion Designer
    I’ve been locked out for about 20ish mins now...

really weird game play issues today. I rarely ever experience resets or issues but today it’s bad.
    Last edited by WittyWitch; 11-16-19 at 10:35 AM.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    THANKS I thought that might be the case but wanted to make sure.

I earned the thankful gnomes but they aren?t in my inventory. Anyone have an idea what happened to them?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    i think the drop rate for the adventure turkey is reaaaaally bad this time around. i can usually get the prizes during events after a certain amount of tries ive never had to try this hard before...
    I agree. I have gotten all past prizes I wanted - most of them even multiples- this time I have made MORE adventures than ever before- and no turkey. This seems to be very stubborn beast.

I really wanted the adventure turkey but I’m down to 1 nugget and the olive trees are being stingy!