Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/7: Fowl Play for Dinner event | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you ratdogs and rosewood - really helpful to know to put the table away. As soon as I saw the short timer I suspected.

Agree w comments about adventures w good natured and genuine congrats to those who actually did have a seasonal miracle. : ) Really shocking that players like ASweets and others who tried super hard didn't get it.

Edit add: My little couple dropped a feast I was full on at first, but the maxatour does that too sometimes and I love my food providing maxatour. I am almost full up on feasts all round - have to hold back on cooking to keep from black flagging - but I do love an overstuffed refrigerator. Great prize.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

New Resident
    I complete this event with less than 15 minutes to spare and I had to use gems to complete the event. My couple has disappeared from my kingdom. I even took items out of my kingdom see if the clutter/mess was the reason I could not find them.

Gone

Quote Originally Posted by lnnaeole View Post
    I complete this event with less than 15 minutes to spare and I had to use gems to complete the event. My couple has disappeared from my kingdom. I even took items out of my kingdom see if the clutter/mess was the reason I could not find them.
    Mine disappeared as well. I saw the feast drops and actually spent gems to complete this one, despite ignoring all the ridiculous events we?ve been given lately... that won?t happen again.

Rhino Keeper
    I would be upset if my couple disappeared! Although it does take 2 days to collect from��*♀️. My first drop from them was a simple feast and I believe like 2000 coins. Love feasts droppers but dang 2 days. My first post event collect from feast table at level 6 was a whopping 450 coins and that’s it!!! Guess that’ll be going in storage.

Rhino Keeper
    is the table supposed to still have a two hour timer? ive stored it and force closed and placed it etc many times and its still 2 hour timer... i thought when i saw the preview for the event the table would drop feasts and the little people would drop energy/expansion supplies.. maybe it was a dream .. lol.. i do dream of cool upgrades for the game...

Fashion Designer
    Regarding event item drops:
    My Thankful turkey just dropped a golden nugget.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Regarding event item drops:
    My Thankful turkey just dropped a golden nugget.
    Mine dropped a pile of seeds and a golden apple.

With all the feast droppers, I am full on most feasts. I do not use the mercury feasts because I do not have many sentry horns although I am full on troll clubs. Looked up the hub but cannot find any info on what drops sentry horns, any ideas, anyone?

I hope they turn the trees into storable decorations again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Mine dropped a pile of seeds and a golden apple.

With all the feast droppers, I am full on most feasts. I do not use the mercury feasts because I do not have many sentry horns although I am full on troll clubs. Looked up the hub but cannot find any info on what drops sentry horns, any ideas, anyone?
    You make the sentry horns in the magic forge.

Farm Supplier
    My couple disappeared too. Just sent a message to Support, so hopefully should get them back soon.