Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/7: Fowl Play for Dinner event | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    Thanks for the info on other trees working. I was really hoping aspens would work but I don’t have any mature ones right now. Last time I wasted a lot of time and energy raising coconut trees only to discover at the end that I could have been working on my aspens. (Time before last...I didn’t do the last one.)
    Yes, the aspen trees work.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Im debating on this one. Exhausted from last event and have several sources that drop food and feasts. Can always use another, but with the drops now I focus one kitchen solely on making spicey feasts and I always have at least 1-2 sending them out daily on adventures. Not gonna bend over backwards. I will play at a decent rate and if ai win ill be happy if not then no losses. Good thing I have lots of chickens!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Off to a late start - started about a couple of hours ago as I was too exhausted yesterday. Excited to note that olive trees are spawning fang beasts rather generously. After such a long “hardly-any-fangbeasts” spell in my kingdom, this is a welcome bonus to help with academy goals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Good I?m glad the swans and peacocks are working!

Attachment 53730

please oh please oh please let this be animated!
    Yes I hope so too! Hahaha a shuckin' & jivin' turkey.......rofl!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    Adventure: tried to post a screenshot from my iPad but upload failed every time i tried. For the adventure is needed 1 stuffing (from fighting a turkey which is dropped from farmhouses), 5 olives (rare drop from olive trees) and 1 golden nugget. The adventure takes 4 hours.
    I use an iPad, and had the same problem until I started cropping the images a bit. It works for me whether I crop as soon as I take the pic, or later. But until I cropped them I couldn't get them to upload, try it!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    I know I?m nauseatingly monothematic but WHY do we need golden nuggets for the adventure YET AGAIN if the cooking theme simply begs for EGGS (yes, it even rhymes!).
    Totally agree with you Zirilka! This would have been a perfect moment to let us spent all those Golden Eggs.

I'm happy the Willow Trees drop Apples too (for the Hidden Forest Goal), and that I'm getting more Fangbeasts (for the Academy Goal)
    And I love the prize! I have some Simple and Hearty Feast droppers, but none that drop the other Feasts.
    I like the things we have to do and the fairy chests. Good luck everyone!

Gave it a late start and all the bugs were fixed. I cleared my area from last event and had enough to do an expansion for the academy so now I have two places free for this event, right in front of my castle, the table, olive trees and some extra mushroom circles and I cleared the academy whixh gave two aspen trees! And put a bunch of extra chickens there. Two omelettes cooking so looks like im in this one for the long haul. Even though I have some feast droppers and wasnt going to complain if I sat out, you can never have enough feast droppers
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Gave it a late start and all the bugs were fixed. I cleared my area from last event and had enough to do an expansion for the academy so now I have two places free for this event, right in front of my castle, the table, olive trees and some extra mushroom circles and I cleared the academy whixh gave two aspen trees! And put a bunch of extra chickens there. Two omelettes cooking so looks like im in this one for the long haul. Even though I have some feast droppers and wasnt going to complain if I sat out, you can never have enough feast droppers
    Excellent choice!

I always start late. Events begin just before I go to bed, so I can usually only do the first 1 or 2 goals and prepare my kingdom for the following day.
    All events end in the middle of the night.
    It is a disadvantage (I can't compete in leader board challenges), but there are some perks too. This morning I had a lot of tips to read from you guys and there are usually less bugs.
    But it's clear the times are being adjusted to/for American players. It would be fairer to end and start events at the same time (make them exactly 1 or 2 weeks), so everyone around the world has the same amount of 'day time'/ 'playtime', but I don't really mind.
    Like I said, there are advantages to running slightly behind, especially when one checks the forum!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 11-08-19 at 02:13 AM.

Fashion Designer
    That Rogue Turkey is possibly the most disturbing thing I've seen in Castle story.

I desperately want one as a walker!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by madameleota13 View Post
    Aspen trees are working for the apples!
    That is GREAT news! Thanks for sharing

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast