Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/7: Fowl Play for Dinner event | event information on page 1

I think I got a little lazy this event since I?ve finished so early in previous iterations of this format. But now I?m going to have to be disciplined to get to 1000. I usually have a strict no adventures rule but I sent one out and was very lucky to get a boar bloom. Hallelujah! I still have to be diligent with collecting every two hours but that will provide some breathing room since I?ll be able to upgrade to the final level tonight. I?m happy I only had to use one precious nugget?I have no one to blame but myself lol.

Onward!

I've made two of the Thanksgiving cows, because I like my animals in pairs... that means I can go for either the pig eating a turkey leg or the headless cooked turkey. Does one have better drops? I don't really like either, but I could probably hide the turkey somewhere if it has worthwhile drops.

What would the forum do?

Rhino Keeper
    I did the cow then the pig (same drops as normal pink pig so it?s stores) and then realized the cow looks like a royal cow so I did another cow and am now waiting on the turkey which drops 500 coins every 30 minutes (reportedly) so I?m going for the turkey which I will also hid but use for the coins.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kiteflyer62 View Post
    I've made two of the Thanksgiving cows, because I like my animals in pairs... that means I can go for either the pig eating a turkey leg or the headless cooked turkey. Does one have better drops? I don't really like either, but I could probably hide the turkey somewhere if it has worthwhile drops.

What would the forum do?
    I'd go for the Jive Turkey because of the coins. Though I'm a lot less enthusiastic about him than previous crafts for the same amount of Fearies.
    I'm waiting for another 15 Maple Fearies before I can buy him.

Just upgraded the Grand Feast Table to Level 6, and I have to say it looks really good!

Executive Chef
    25 turkey dinners to go! Exactly 25 because my last faerie chest gave me ... 1 turkey dinner!

Rhino Keeper
    200 turkey dinners to go. I can collect two times tonight and fortunaly will be able to collect the rest tomorrow. Another close one. I had to use gems to speed up Ivy's hut, because I was late due do life interfering. Otherwise it wouldn't have been possible.

I've got all faerie atrium animals in kingdom 2, and hope to gather 7 more talinium faeries in kindgom 1 so I will have them all too there.

Not bad for an event I was going to sit out
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    200 turkey dinners to go. I can collect two times tonight and fortunaly will be able to collect the rest tomorrow. Another close one. I had to use gems to speed up Ivy's hut, because I was late due do life interfering. Otherwise it wouldn't have been possible.

I've got all faerie atrium animals in kingdom 2, and hope to gather 7 more talinium faeries in kindgom 1 so I will have them all too there.

Nice!
    I need 3 more Maple Fearies for my Jive Turkey and then I'm done too.
    Keep collecting those Cooked Turkeys for the community prize everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post

I have just hit the 800 t-dinner mark so right behind you - I agree it’s quite a close one and for a minute there, I thought I’d miss the pilgrims. Took me forever to get to level 6

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    does anyone know what the mystery box reward is for finishing the final goal?
    I know this has been answered already but adding the screen shots.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	945BDEFC-9610-403D-ACAF-DACEB526BF33.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	113.4 KB 
ID:	53867 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	99C72B21-2B69-4E59-B156-C48B0024D06C.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	113.1 KB 
ID:	53868

Nightclub Owner
    It seems like the Rogue Turkeys put the word out to their birdy brethren that my realm was no friend to the birds. It's the only thing I can think of that would run off every single Thankful Turkey in existence... Well, that or maybe they saw the Jive Turkey and worried for their own health and safety?

Seriously though, I completed an additional fifteen adventures since my last post and still no turkey. This will mark the first time in CS event history that my overzealous adventuring hasn't produced results.

It's annoying to waste hundreds of energy to get the supplies for adventures only to see no results... but more than that, this has been so disheartening I doubt I'll even bother trying the next time around. If I can't 'win' the prize from dozens of adventures then there is something really, really wrong! I'd love to see the numbers on how many accounts actually received the turkey compared to how many didn't.