Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/7: Fowl Play for Dinner event | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I know I had a bunch of fairies left over from last time,too. But...noooooo...S8 took them all away! Why?

And I don't have the daily chest goals either!
    What is the point of awarding 10 green fairies for doing all the trades if they are just going to zero us out and lose the 10?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Ok, I appreciate the fact that once in awhile we'll get a fangbeast chopping the olive trees but 6 in a row is a bit much, S8!

Turn the skunkupines back on! This is ridiculous!
    I need the fangbeasts though. Please send them my way.

I feel like my game is broken. I keep speeding up the sawmills in hopes of getting salt but I've only ever gotten it once. Is anyone else not getting salt??

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by psychgam85 View Post
    I feel like my game is broken. I keep speeding up the sawmills in hopes of getting salt but I've only ever gotten it once. Is anyone else not getting salt??
    Yes! But just this last collection from sawmills I got 2! I try to keep this in perspective by knowing that collection from Ivy is even slower, but that is at least a guaranteed drop (and takes less attention and energy). All things considered, Ivy is still the bottleneck.

Thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by psychgam85 View Post
    Hopefully it will improve, but we only need 22 so there is time.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link here. If it gets removed, people can request it from me via direct message. Just enter the number of each thing in your inventory- no need to do any math! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Ty SOO much for that spreadsheet Rosewood!! I just wanted 2 check with u though in case I'm all messed up..I believe in the bottom half under "required"
    that the math equation is accidentally switched between the mushrooms/eggs & the Boar Blooms? The total required for those 2 uses the wrong top half columns...
    Last edited by CheebaAngel; 11-08-19 at 03:10 PM. Reason: typo

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link here. If it gets removed, people can request it from me via direct message. Just enter the number of each thing in your inventory- no need to do any math! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    I clicked on your link and then downloaded the google doc app, but it still says it's view only. Do you know how I can change it to edit mode?
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Yes...sorry..still result is the same for me...I'm up to 5 collections now, no salt blocks...bottom line, can't make a steak dinner!
    I think the sawmills forgot they were supposed to drop salt blocks.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone having trouble getting rogue turkeys? I had no problem the first 3 times, but now I can?t get a rogue turkey for anything! And no other monster in sight.

Well that worked - I finally got 1 from my 6 farmhouses. 😄
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast