Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/7: Fowl Play for Dinner event | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    My faith has been restored! I'm at work but snuck on my phone to collect my last adventure only to find a Thankful Turkey - it feels like a real life holiday miracle

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    My faith has been restored! I'm at work but snuck on my phone to collect my last adventure only to find a Thankful Turkey - it feels like a real life holiday miracle
    So what did it take, 50 adventures?

whew finally finished, 5 hours left! Very close....now it's just a 2 day wait to see what the couple drop!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 11-20-19 at 02:00 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kiryuuku123 View Post
    I think it?s extremely unfair for players like myself who?ve done 15+ adventures and still not got the turkey s8 should set a limit of say 13-15 max adventures a players does and if they still haven?t got the prize they should give it on the next one. If the olives and nuggets dropped more frequently or they switched the nuggets for eggs or apples then it?d be a different case but the adventures are asking for the rarest Golden item and olives which don?t drop as much as they should. I too would like to see if anyone has actually gotten the adventure turkey .
    Totally agree with you. I gave up after about 5 tries for Thankful Turkey (and didn't receive any boar blooms either, to add insult to injury)...have wasted too many nuggets in past events only to come up empty handed. Would also like to see S8 rotate the resources needed for these adventures...how about we give golden apples and eggs a try? Nugget drops are far to rare in my queendom to spend on a "chance" item time after time!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Farm Supplier
    I was pretty lazy about finishing this event because frankly, I feel like the requirements for events for probably the last two years have been steadily growing more and more extreme in terms of energy cost and the heavy reliance on random drops. That does not make for a fun game. I have basically given up Restaurant Story and Bakery Story recently for exactly the same reason--I'm pretty much done with the unreasonable requirements, which is unfortunate for S8 because that means no more money from me!

That being said, I still ambled along and got ahead in my tree chopping because past experience has taught me that accumulating a stockpile of the more commonly used items really helps toward the end. I was diligent about completing the fairy quests every day, although I think I missed a couple due to some resets.

I ended up with enough fairies to turn in for a feasting pig and two cows--I had no interest in the turkey because it didn't really work in my kingdom and was a little too creepy for me. The pig was kinda cute and the animation is kinda nice, now that I look at it, and having different colored cows breaks up the herd. I will be able to upgrade the table with about fifteen minutes to spare, but I won't be able to get the gnomes; it's unfortunate, but I was terrible at table collections this time and really only got about half way there because of the fairy chests. The loss of the feasts is no big deal (believe me, a lower level me would not be saying that!) because I'm almost maxed on some of them and I'm constantly making food of one type or another, plus I had some other stuff that drops feasts, so it wasn't super critical for me. That's an amazing prize for someone lower level or someone that missed out on some of the other feast droppers! I also managed to get the adventure turkey on my last adventure, which while thrilling because I NEVER EVER get the adventure prizes, was massively frustrating because it yet again shows how unfairly random this game is.

I did three adventures and I wasn't even trying.

I am annoyed that others that have slaved away at working very hard for it have not. Honestly, drop rates need to change. It's gotten ridiculous.

Fashion Designer
    Made it! Squeaked under the line with the help of a few gems. Now I have my first feast droppers. Can’t wait to see what I get.

First collection of the table post-event was 450 coins with a 2 hour timer. I hope that was a glitch since it was my first collection after the event. If not, I suppose I should just be grateful for the meal dropper. That is a pretty good prize.

Rhino Keeper

Talking

Finished with barely 2 hours left over. My dinner collections ended at 1025!! I got the thankful couple but a little too close for comfort this time round. 😅

Host(ess)
    Well, I finished with over an hour to spare, left the thankfull gnomes on my inventory when I received them . Now, after completing WW , they are not there...just disappeared ... sending the ticket to S8 , hopefully they can fix this, otherwise, it was w waste of 2 weeks play.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    First collection of the table post-event was 450 coins with a 2 hour timer. I hope that was a glitch since it was my first collection after the event. If not, I suppose I should just be grateful for the meal dropper. That is a pretty good prize.
    thats what I got, too... hopefully next collection will be better...
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Yep - that's what I got. It will definitely be going into storage.