Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/7: Fowl Play for Dinner event | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Very disappointed with the drop rate on olives. I lost count of how many trees I chopped just to obtain the 5 needed for adventure. I'm afraid this will be a repeat of the fairy one that people went on countless adventures and never found her.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Very disappointed with the drop rate on olives. I lost count of how many trees I chopped just to obtain the 5 needed for adventure. I'm afraid this will be a repeat of the fairy one that people went on countless adventures and never found her.
    Everyone has different priorities, of course, but I've decided a few such events back, that I don't work at sending out adventures. That means that as long as I'm chopping olive trees anyways in order to cook all the food needed for upgrading the Grand Feast Table, I send out an adventure as soon as I have enough olives. I do it more for the chance of getting Ivy's drop than for the rare adventure drop we're ostensibly doing it for. (I also keep a stock of at least 30 golden nuggets at all times, so those are not an issue for me). As soon as I'm done collecting olive oil, I'm done sendung out adventures. To me, the promised special drop from the adventure (which is not guaranteed anyway!) has never been worth putting in any extra effort.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link here. If it gets removed, people can request it from me via direct message. Just enter the number of each thing in your inventory- no need to do any math!
    Thanks, I have my own Excel sheet (easier for me with 2 kingdoms), but I wonder how you keep track of (especially) the amount of olive oil. Because every time you use some you have to take that in account too.

Edit: I found a way, but I'm not quite satisfied yet. Added 2 more columns: used and in inventory, those are added to each other and linked to in the have column. (Do I make any sense?)

Looks like Ivy is the bottleneck as usual. I always miss the first collection on the start of the event and miss 4 for the work days, so my estimated total of possible collections is 22. But this means I can only level up to level 6 on the very last day of the event. So I think I need those extra cooked turkeys from the chests and the rogue turkeys.
    Last edited by Andro45; 11-08-19 at 07:47 AM.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    That Rogue Turkey is possibly the most disturbing thing I've seen in Castle story.

I desperately want one as a walker!!

me too!!! Here’s a live shot of me getting jabbed by my rogue turkey. I’ve even got an audience!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1C9698CE-A99B-4E7B-B5F4-CAA74C1F61D5.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	134.4 KB 
ID:	53749
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-08-19 at 08:20 PM. Reason: removed acronyn swearing - see forum rules
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    I'll add to that the drop rate on salt blocks from the sawmills in my queendom...not one in the last three collections from both mills!
    Last edited by perry5; 11-08-19 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Listed wrong drop item
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    I'll add to that the drop rate on steaks from the sawmills in my queendom...not one steak in the last three collections from both mills! (...and shouldn't a steak be coming from stable anyway?)
    Steaks come from skunk pies. The mills drop salt blocks.
    StormID: neferlala

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Everyone has different priorities, of course, but I've decided a few such events back, that I don't work at sending out adventures. That means that as long as I'm chopping olive trees anyways in order to cook all the food needed for upgrading the Grand Feast Table, I send out an adventure as soon as I have enough olives. I do it more for the chance of getting Ivy's drop than for the rare adventure drop we're ostensibly doing it for. (I also keep a stock of at least 30 golden nuggets at all times, so those are not an issue for me). As soon as I'm done collecting olive oil, I'm done sendung out adventures. To me, the promised special drop from the adventure (which is not guaranteed anyway!) has never been worth putting in any extra effort.
    That’s pretty much how I do it too.

Anyone else having problems with getting salted ore from the sawmills? I havent dropped any. Ended up using gems so i could make a steak dinner. Even used gems to speed up the sawmills and still nothing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tnt1192 View Post
    Anyone else having problems with getting salted ore from the sawmills? I havent dropped any. Ended up using gems so i could make a steak dinner. Even used gems to speed up the sawmills and still nothing.
    One of my accounts has gotten, umm, 2 in 3 sets of collections. Others are giving me 2 per collection. So random, sorry you are being held up! Ivy is the big bottleneck for me, it seems by mid-event I am ahead except for whatever Ivy drops.

Sent out 3 adventures and only 1 gave an Ivy Boar head, the other 2 gave 1 Apple, 1 mushroom, and 1 egg only! So the adventure drops have been stingy IMO
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    me too!!! Here’s a live shot of me getting jabbed by my rogue turkey. I’ve even got an audience!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1C9698CE-A99B-4E7B-B5F4-CAA74C1F61D5.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	134.4 KB 
ID:	53749
    Hilarious! That headless turkey is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-08-19 at 08:20 PM. Reason: quote updated only
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast