Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/7: Fowl Play for Dinner event | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    I'm starting to get preeetty worried... I've sent out over 30 Adventures and still no turkey. I'm starting to think my knights are looking in the wrong place or using the wrong trap!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm starting to get preeetty worried... I've sent out over 30 Adventures and still no turkey. I'm starting to think my knights are looking in the wrong place or using the wrong trap!
    This is third event such as this that I have sent 15-20 adventures hoping to get featured prize only to get some help with some of the rare drops. Easy to keep track of how many adventures sent looking at dwindling gold nugget supply. At some point u would think you would just get it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I agree. I have gotten all past prizes I wanted - most of them even multiples- this time I have made MORE adventures than ever before- and no turkey. This seems to be very stubborn beast.
    I, on the other hand, never got any of the other special prizes but did get the thankful turkey this time around. And I wasn't even specifically trying for it!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    or the wrong bait to trap them! Good luck to all, the Thankful Turkey is all dressed up for the Holidays and looks so cute with its bonnet.
    I am gonna try a few more times myself, he already has a spot cleared next to my table (and not on top of it).
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    Just put my last boars-head bloom in the oven, and then I think that will be it for me. I don't feel like wasting the energy/time chopping olive trees in the hopes of the elusive thankful turkey. I netted two extra boar blooms from adventures, so not a total loss. I do think S8 should be more transparent about the odds of winning the prize from adventures, because the odds seem very slim. Oh well...life goes on

Rhino Keeper
    I don't do the adventures for the special prize any more because it is nothing but a source of frustration for me. In previous events I have sent out more than thirty adventures and not receive the prize. Doesn't seem fair in my opinion.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Just put my last boars-head bloom in the oven, and then I think that will be it for me. I don't feel like wasting the energy/time chopping olive trees in the hopes of the elusive thankful turkey. I netted two extra boar blooms from adventures, so not a total loss. I do think S8 should be more transparent about the odds of winning the prize from adventures, because the odds seem very slim. Oh well...life goes on
    I am at the same spot as you. 45 minutes until I'm done. No more adventures, no Turkey, 2 boar blooms from the adventures I did. No gems used. Hopefully I have 1 more day of chest collections to get the jive turkey.

Last nugget, last adventure. Will The turkeybe found or will it be ham for dinner? I know what the pigs are hoping!

Fashion Designer
    Only 2 members on this thread so far have mentioned getting the thankful turkey and that was right after we all got the wild turkey as an "oops, we forgot to flip the switch on" gift. ... well, I think someone forgot to leave the switch on and the glitch is back. This whole random prize drop aspect of this event type really needs fixing in general.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Only 2 members on this thread so far have mentioned getting the thankful turkey and that was right after we all got the wild turkey as an "oops, we forgot to flip the switch on" gift. ... well, I think someone forgot to leave the switch on and the glitch is back. This whole random prize drop aspect of this event type really needs fixing in general.
    I'm one of those who got it, and I got it before the wild turkey gift. I just hadn't gotten around to posting on here before that. ;-)