Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/7: Fowl Play for Dinner event | event information on page 1

I know that it says farmhouses but I have repeatedly visited my farmhouses and no turkey yet. Was hoping for some tips.

Quote Originally Posted by weebluemoth View Post
    My drop rate for the Donate Food adventure for second time: 1 mushrooms, 1 fresh egg, 1 tart apple. Boo, hiss! It's especially disappointing because my sawmills are dropping 0 salt blocks. The adventure is definitely not worth hard to get gold nuggets.
    Same here. My mills are duds!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ffwife23 View Post
    I know that it says farmhouses but I have repeatedly visited my farmhouses and no turkey yet. Was hoping for some tips.
    You have to be on Goal 5 and don't have any other beasts on your board.
    And try to have at least 5 or 6 farmhouses built.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CheebaAngel View Post
    I had the same issue. Once I saved a copy to my cloud, it let me edit it, hope that helps!
    Thanks, CheebaAngel. I saved a copy and it let me edit it. Appreciate your advice.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Between jabs, the rogue turkey and I talked about what it was like to be in the other's skin... Then, we got an idea: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D29E0685-3764-4F8B-8201-64565912CE50.jpeg 
Views:	59 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	53781

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Bahahahaha!!!! Brilliant! What timing you have.

Executive Chef
    I love the body sharing!

Gem Rant Time:

PLEASE IMPLEMENT A GEM CONFIRMATION BUTTON

I lost 120 gems because I dosed off while checking my dinner table upgrade progress. Apparently I really wanted to buy a boar head dinner even though it wouldn't help me progress: I had just started cooking my first 2 of 4 for level 4. I'd finish level 4 tomorrow morning which gives me plenty of time to collect from Ivy 13 more times.

WHY ISN'T THERE A PURCHASE CONFIRMATION (I get asked about using the butterflies, why can't I get asked about using gems?)

Fashion Designer
    Any body else having this problem. I gemmed Ivy to start the boarshead dinner that I needed to upgrade table. Went to bed.This morning nothing cooking in kitchens. Also collected a compass and reset next collection no compass.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I love the body sharing!

Gem Rant Time:

PLEASE IMPLEMENT A GEM CONFIRMATION BUTTON

I lost 120 gems because I dosed off while checking my dinner table upgrade progress. Apparently I really wanted to buy a boar head dinner even though it wouldn't help me progress: I had just started cooking my first 2 of 4 for level 4. I'd finish level 4 tomorrow morning which gives me plenty of time to collect from Ivy 13 more times.

WHY ISN'T THERE A PURCHASE CONFIRMATION (I get asked about using the butterflies, why can't I get asked about using gems?)
    I'm so sorry, that's such a shame!
    I think they could do it but choose not to so more gems get spent (by accident). And I don't think that's very nice or customer/ player friendly.
    I quit my game for .. 3 years?.. I can't remember how long, because of a gem trap.

It might get them gems in the short run, but I can't imagine it's a good business idea for the long run.
    What's the worth of gems when you're constantly afraid of spending them by accident?
    Why buy them when the spending of them is being treated so careless/ disrespectful?
    For me that fear takes away some of my enjoyment of my game/ enjoyment of watching my kingdom. And it makes me angry.

Farm Supplier
    I have lost count of my adventures. I haven’t gotten one boar bloom yet. I have never gotten the prize from them either. I don’t get it. I’m beginning to think it’s better to wait until Monday after the event starts to send them. That way Storm 8 has a chance to come in and fix stuff.