Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/7: Fowl Play for Dinner event | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I clicked on your link and then downloaded the google doc app, but it still says it's view only. Do you know how I can change it to edit mode?
    I had the same issue. Once I saved a copy to my cloud, it let me edit it, hope that helps!

Executive Chef
    First adventure: Apple, egg, mushroom...and ore.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by llj_sea View Post
    What is the point of awarding 10 green fairies for doing all the trades if they are just going to zero us out and lose the 10?
    IKR? Makes absolutely zero sense. Since the same fairies are used over & over, I would rather see the chests give less drops but allow the fairies to carry over, even if the max is 99. Same for the chests. It's like building blocks or logs that are only good for 2 weeks, then expire. Duh.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

I sent out an adventure and won't be doing it that again. Total waste of a gold nugget. The things it gave me were mushrooms, apples, and things that could've gotten myself very easily. What I wanted was salt, or the thing from Ivy's Hut

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Page 1 goals all done. Just need to finalise the reward for each goal. Crowns are back though which is terrific. I'll get to inventory section soon.

Shibuya's pics are on page 6 and linked in my Inventory post.

I'll need to check on if you can have the google spreadsheet linked here. Normally you have to get permission from S8 but I'll do that for you Rosewood. I'll keep it visible till I hear back. If ok, I'll link it for you on page 1.

Good luck everyone with the rest of the event.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    That Rogue Turkey is possibly the most disturbing thing I've seen in Castle story.

I desperately want one as a walker!!
    I couldn't agree with you more!! Love this post....can't stop laughing

Quote Originally Posted by CheebaAngel View Post
    Ty SOO much for that spreadsheet Rosewood!! I just wanted 2 check with u though in case I'm all messed up..I believe in the bottom half under "required"
    that the math equation is accidentally switched between the mushrooms/eggs & the Boar Blooms? The total required for those 2 uses the wrong top half columns...
    You?re right! I relabeled the columns... just had to switch up omelette and RBB. Sorry for the confusion, folks!

Anyone else having trouble with the sawmills?

My collection rate seems much lower than the observed 33%. I’ve collected 3 times from my sawmills today(not including the initial collection) and they haven’t dropped anything. Super annoying.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by milhouse001 View Post

My collection rate seems much lower than the observed 33%. I’ve collected 3 times from my sawmills today(not including the initial collection) and they haven’t dropped anything. Super annoying.
    Yes, since event inception I got a whooping 2 drops from my Sawmills, and I collect 4-5x a day. Well Ivy's Hut is still the the source that defines the event speed.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by milhouse001 View Post

I'm having the same trouble. Very poor drop rate.

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast