Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/7: Fowl Play for Dinner event | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Jive turkey 30 min collection time, drops eggs etc... like chickens, and is animated.
    Attachment 53827Attachment 53828

Spooky section is a good place for it! No longer headless...
    Attachment 53831
    Thanks for the info zoroak!
    Jive Turkey seems like a less valuable prize then those (last Fearie Atrium prize needing 70 Talinium Fearies) in previous events like Suzie and Paparazzi Gnome, they at least drop 1000+ coins.
    Although I do appreciate he is animated, I'll probably won't keep him in my Queendom with just chicken drops (I don't really like how he looks)
    If I manage to get him that is..

Anyone knows what's in the mystery box? (reward for finishing the last Fowl Play For Dinner Goal)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 11-13-19 at 11:12 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Thanks for the info zoroak!
    Jive Turkey seems like a less valuable prize then those (last Fearie Atrium prize needing 70 Talinium Fearies) in previous events like Suzie and Paparazzi Gnome, they at least drop 1000+ coins.
    Although I do appreciate he is animated, I'll probably won't keep him in my Queendom with just chicken drops (I don't really like how he looks)
    If I manage to get him that is..

Anyone knows what's in the mystery box? (reward for finishing the last Fowl Play For Dinner Goal)
    Jive turkey with its 30 min collection time, dropped 515 coins the last time I checked and that?s great if you want coins.

I don?t remember exactly what was in the mystery box, although there were coins, a spicy feast and a sweet feast.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Jive turkey with its 30 min collection time, dropped 515 coins the last time I checked and that?s great if you want coins.

I don?t remember exactly what was in the mystery box, although there were coins, a spicy feast and a sweet feast.
    That does raise his value, I'm sure players who look at collected coins per hour will like him.
    I'm not swimming in energy though, so I'm happier with decorations with 1000+ coin drops and a couple of hours collection time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    The game G-ds have been working again. After finishing a minute to spare last event it was a good prize but not top 3 and I have feast/food droppers, but a stay in the ICU saturday and step down now sleeping most of day the decision has Been made.

Good luck to those still in!!

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

I don't think you are missing out on a very grand prize. :-)

Executive Chef
    Reward for upgrading table to level 6 is
    1 sweet feast
    1 spicy feast
    20 crowns
    30 coins

Rhino Keeper
    I got a simple and hearty feast too along with the above

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, normally I'm not happy about game resets, but this time I was REALLY lucky. I was collection my unicorns and all of a sudden I saw 80+ gems dissapear and one of my alicorns was sped up. I was so lucky my game was hanging, this time after the reset my gems were back

Adventures were not very useful in my first kingdom. I only got 1 boar bloom (2 in my second kingdom) from them. A waste of nuggets and when that gemtrap happened to me I was very sorry for wasting them. Both my kingdoms are ready for the last level. I should reach that on sunday evening. I have everything collected and am just waiting for Ivy now. That's a first! So I have nothing more to do than log in every 2 hours and collect Ivy's hut twice a day. I still need about 700 points for the main prize.

My wild turkey (from S8) just tried to give me a golden egg (black flagged).

Special thanks for Rosewood_keep for putting me on the right track with my excel sheet. It still was a lot of work, because I had to keep track of two inventories, but it was a lot clearer now what I still had to collect. Easier than the one I used before.
    Last edited by Andro45; 11-14-19 at 02:14 PM.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Farm Supplier

Thankful Turkey

Do I understand correctly that no one has received a Thankful Turkey as an adventure drop yet?

Quote Originally Posted by chemgirl77 View Post
    Do I understand correctly that no one has received a Thankful Turkey as an adventure drop yet?
    Ughhhhh I have done so many adventures. Is this a bug? I want my gold back!!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chemgirl77 View Post
    A few players have posted about getting them back on page 16 of this thread. I've been doing adventures non-stop (despite being done with upgrades) and have yet to receive one myself though.... I figure I'll just keep on adventuring until the end of the event and hope for the best *shrugs*