Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/7: Fowl Play for Dinner event | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Do we have a confirmation on the fruit trees? I tried 8 and got nada.

Also no special drops from olive trees - I guess those will start after the adventure thing starts.
    I have 2 olives. I'm guessing they are for the adventure.

Red Acer and birch trees both dropped apples.

Adventure: tried to post a screenshot from my iPad but upload failed every time i tried. For the adventure is needed 1 stuffing (from fighting a turkey which is dropped from farmhouses), 5 olives (rare drop from olive trees) and 1 golden nugget. The adventure takes 4 hours.

3 daily chests: same tasks as in previous chest events: tend animals, clear rocks (plant in a log and old log do count as rock as well) and the third one i don't remember because i got it auto-completed before checking the tasks.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I?m so glad I saved my excel sheet from last time (a previous lesson learned) and it?s essentially identical to the Sweeney Todd event. I just had to rename the columns. So handy! Also, there probably isn?t a need to grow aspens. Last time, any tree worked, including fruit trees.

I have this thing down to a science! Very excited about the prize as well.

Edit: Actually, no luck on the fruit trees this time
    Can you upload to a public/view with the link Google Sheet? So others can copy it and make their own adjustments to progress? Pretty pretty please?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    Adventure: tried to post a screenshot from my iPad but upload failed every time i tried. For the adventure is needed 1 stuffing (from fighting a turkey which is dropped from farmhouses), 5 olives (rare drop from olive trees) and 1 golden nugget. The adventure takes 4 hours.
    I know I’m nauseatingly monothematic but WHY do we need golden nuggets for the adventure YET AGAIN if the cooking theme simply begs for EGGS (yes, it even rhymes!).

Rhino Keeper
    Also, getting skunks means corn in the current setup as none of the places will yield them. Chickens will produce fang beasts and mushrooms will give the boars.

Executive Chef
    So the grand prize just drops feasts? I may pass - I?m always full with feasts, unless it also drops other things.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    Also, getting skunks means corn in the current setup as none of the places will yield them. Chickens will produce fang beasts and mushrooms will give the boars.
    You will get enough skunkupines hacking down the olive trees. Although corn is a great source, you don't need to spend the energy. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    I know I’m nauseatingly monothematic but WHY do we need golden nuggets for the adventure YET AGAIN if the cooking theme simply begs for EGGS (yes, it even rhymes!).
    Agree. I am constantly maxed of golden eggs and golden apples, but nuggets are very rare drop even from both my golden mines.
    UPDATE FOR ADVENTURE: side goal is to repeat the adventure until we get the thankful turkey (i guess it is again an extremely rare prize).
    Update for fighting turkey (dropped from farmhouses): officially it is 10 hits, but in reality it takes 6-8 hits and drops 1-2 cooked turkey as well plus 1 stuffing as the last hit. The cooked turkey we need to collect for prizes.
    Sorry for I am not s****ful enough for posting screenshots. Upload fails every time.
    Last edited by GameAddicted007; 11-07-19 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Once I got to goal 3 I visited Ivy as instructed and the Boar Bloom did drop, so now I?m making the Roasted Boar Bloom in my kitchen, but the Gather Boar Blooms goal hasn?t ticked off, so now I?m going to be stuck waiting 12 hours until Ivy is ready again, even though the Roasted Boar Bloom will be ready in 2 hours and I should be moving on then!

Attachment 53736

Attachment 53737
    Same problem here. Forced close but didn?t work.

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast