Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/7: Fowl Play for Dinner event | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesuhmiro View Post
    I got two faerie chests from the daily goals but in my inventory they are called *expired* faerie chest and I can't open them.
    I placed the 2 I won too and they said expired when I tried to chop them, but when I put them back in storage and then placed them again, I found I could chop them

Fashion Designer
    Once I got to goal 3 I visited Ivy as instructed and the Boar Bloom did drop, so now I?m making the Roasted Boar Bloom in my kitchen, but the Gather Boar Blooms goal hasn?t ticked off, so now I?m going to be stuck waiting 12 hours until Ivy is ready again, even though the Roasted Boar Bloom will be ready in 2 hours and I should be moving on then!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EC0E93F7-0957-48F3-AD78-8CD03BA9A8E8.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	128.2 KB 
ID:	53736

Name:	DE40C351-8BEF-45EB-B847-C9CBD6C5607E.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	129.0 KB 
ID:	53737

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesuhmiro View Post
    I got two faerie chests from the daily goals but in my inventory they are called *expired* faerie chest and I can't open them.
    Me too I earned one and when I tried to open it it said it was expired

Also my game keeps resetting often more than once. Sometimes I can see a flicker and I go back to re tap items but some still show it?s clickable when it?s not and I have to reset the game to correct it. I often go back to the game later thinking I collected something only to find it was NOT collected.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Once I got to goal 3 I visited Ivy as instructed and the Boar Bloom did drop, so now I?m making the Roasted Boar Bloom in my kitchen, but the Gather Boar Blooms goal hasn?t ticked off, so now I?m going to be stuck waiting 12 hours until Ivy is ready again, even though the Roasted Boar Bloom will be ready in 2 hours and I should be moving on then!

Name:	EC0E93F7-0957-48F3-AD78-8CD03BA9A8E8.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	128.2 KB 
ID:	53736

Name:	DE40C351-8BEF-45EB-B847-C9CBD6C5607E.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	129.0 KB 
ID:	53737
    restart your game from a hard closing.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    On a positive note, I got fangbeasts from my chickens and I have had a hard time getting them lately.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    On a positive note, I got fangbeasts from my chickens and I have had a hard time getting them lately.
    Same, my only regret is that I don't currently have any aspen trees - so I have to grow some. But it is nice to get several fangbeasts for brews.

I always am skeptical with the possibility of doing some of these events without any speed ups. Ivy's hut is such a big bottleneck in moving forward and costs a lot of gems to speed up. Fingers crossed!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    restart your game from a hard closing.
    Thanks, but I already tried that and it didn’t make any difference unfortunately, so still stuck

I?m so glad I saved my excel sheet from last time (a previous lesson learned) and it?s essentially identical to the Sweeney Todd event. I just had to rename the columns. So handy! Also, there probably isn?t a need to grow aspens. Last time, any tree worked, including fruit trees.

I have this thing down to a science! Very excited about the prize as well.

Edit: Actually, no luck on the fruit trees this time
    Last edited by Rosewood_Keep; 11-07-19 at 02:35 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Do we have a confirmation on the fruit trees? I tried 8 and got nada.

Also no special drops from olive trees - I guess those will start after the adventure thing starts.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast