Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Turducken Event - 2019 November 6

Quote Originally Posted by queens15 View Post
    Yet again we have a game based on random drops and I am fed up of feeding chickens and getting no uneaten grain. I have fed them for some days, granted not as much as at first as I am just getting unwanted eggs, but as yet have only received 3 uneaten grain so haven?t completed one sketch yet.
    Given up on this game already - when are Storm 8 going to give us a game that doesn?t depend on luck and random drops? Failing time after time to complete the tasks or get a prize based only on luck is very frustrating and maybe with the number of posts going down and down others, like me are getting fed up too!,
    I couldn?t agree more. I didn?t even start this event. It?s been really nice being able to concentrate on van and train deliveries!!

Fashion Designer
    This event was pretty awful. Guess we'll see how today's is.

Same here - regular gamer, fed up of chickens this time but won?t be playing if I have the same experience again. Waste of time rather than enjoyment.

Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    Dear Storm8, All I want for Christmas is an event that is new, different, and that I don?t recognize as being impossible to accomplish on the very first day. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice - that?s not happening! My neighbors are complaining, people on this forum are complaining, please stop the events for a week or two and do some brainstorming to come up with something original like you had for the first few years I played. Thanks for listening in advance!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456