Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Turducken Event - 2019 November 6

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lennumber1 View Post
    The booth can be used more then once. Side goal 2/2 has you giving 5 books to the booth. I’ve done 3 so far. My guess is that as long as you craft the cookbooks in the specialty shop you can use the booth.
    Thank You!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lennumber1 View Post
    The booth can be used more then once. Side goal 2/2 has you giving 5 books to the booth. I?ve done 3 so far. My guess is that as long as you craft the cookbooks in the specialty shop you can use the booth.
    Thank you for verifying this!

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Scared to touch it.
    I am thinking not but don't know for sure.
    I even sat it away from everything so Rammy finger couldn't hit by accident.
    I know, right? I thought it would be something like the Mother Goose item from previous events, but I was not 100% certain...and I don't have enough gems to buy more of the booths.

Rhino Keeper
    Do we need the turducken pages for anything if we don?t get the information booth? I?d like to sell those off and get some room in my barn.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by syncler78 View Post
    Do we need the turducken pages for anything if we don?t get the information booth? I?d like to sell those off and get some room in my barn.
    The Investigation Booth is a reward for completing one of the goals (4 of 9, I think it was), so you will get it even if you don't want it. If you don't want to put it out, though, you COULD sell the pages. On the other hand, you could also just craft the books in the Specialty Goods. As nearly as I can tell, once you craft the books, they don't go back into the Barn but instead disappear into the invisible storage area that event items sometimes go into.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    The Investigation Booth is a reward for completing one of the goals (4 of 9, I think it was), so you will get it even if you don't want it. If you don't want to put it out, though, you COULD sell the pages. On the other hand, you could also just craft the books in the Specialty Goods. As nearly as I can tell, once you craft the books, they don't go back into the Barn but instead disappear into the invisible storage area that event items sometimes go into.
    Thank you! I missed seeing the information booth was a prize and wasn?t going to spend 100 gems for it. For now I?ll craft my books to get some space. I?m a little behind on the event.

Rhino Keeper
    For those considering using the booth. The feathers are not the only items that drop. It also drops items needed to craft in the farmers outpost and specialty goods for this event.

Fashion Designer
    Yes, the booth drops alot! My first book turned in gave me four items! Pretty good giveaway by Storm8 this time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Yes, the booth drops alot! My first book turned in gave me four items! Pretty good giveaway by Storm8 this time.
    Though it does take 4 hours...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Before I really go whole hog on this one, I'm just not sure I really want the Turducken. I ... might? Jury's still out.
    I have decided to sit this one out.

Rhino Keeper
    Side goal just opened up.
    Not required for main goal but will reward you an item, TBA

It's time to Feast part 1/6
    Make 1 stuffed pepper
    Give 10 stuffed peppers

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast