Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 53

Thread: Turducken Event - 2019 November 6

  1. #21
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,568
    Quote Originally Posted by lennumber1 View Post
    The booth can be used more then once. Side goal 2/2 has you giving 5 books to the booth. I’ve done 3 so far. My guess is that as long as you craft the cookbooks in the specialty shop you can use the booth.
    Thank You!!!

  2. #22
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,865
    Quote Originally Posted by lennumber1 View Post
    The booth can be used more then once. Side goal 2/2 has you giving 5 books to the booth. I?ve done 3 so far. My guess is that as long as you craft the cookbooks in the specialty shop you can use the booth.
    Thank you for verifying this!

    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Scared to touch it.
    I am thinking not but don't know for sure.
    I even sat it away from everything so Rammy finger couldn't hit by accident.
    I know, right? I thought it would be something like the Mother Goose item from previous events, but I was not 100% certain...and I don't have enough gems to buy more of the booths.

  3. #23
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    402
    Do we need the turducken pages for anything if we don?t get the information booth? I?d like to sell those off and get some room in my barn.

  4. #24
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,865
    Quote Originally Posted by syncler78 View Post
    Do we need the turducken pages for anything if we don?t get the information booth? I?d like to sell those off and get some room in my barn.
    The Investigation Booth is a reward for completing one of the goals (4 of 9, I think it was), so you will get it even if you don't want it. If you don't want to put it out, though, you COULD sell the pages. On the other hand, you could also just craft the books in the Specialty Goods. As nearly as I can tell, once you craft the books, they don't go back into the Barn but instead disappear into the invisible storage area that event items sometimes go into.

  5. #25
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    402
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    The Investigation Booth is a reward for completing one of the goals (4 of 9, I think it was), so you will get it even if you don't want it. If you don't want to put it out, though, you COULD sell the pages. On the other hand, you could also just craft the books in the Specialty Goods. As nearly as I can tell, once you craft the books, they don't go back into the Barn but instead disappear into the invisible storage area that event items sometimes go into.
    Thank you! I missed seeing the information booth was a prize and wasn?t going to spend 100 gems for it. For now I?ll craft my books to get some space. I?m a little behind on the event.

  6. #26
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    74
    For those considering using the booth. The feathers are not the only items that drop. It also drops items needed to craft in the farmers outpost and specialty goods for this event.

  7. #27
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    575
    Yes, the booth drops alot! My first book turned in gave me four items! Pretty good giveaway by Storm8 this time.

  8. #28
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Yes, the booth drops alot! My first book turned in gave me four items! Pretty good giveaway by Storm8 this time.
    Though it does take 4 hours...

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Before I really go whole hog on this one, I'm just not sure I really want the Turducken. I ... might? Jury's still out.
    I have decided to sit this one out.

  10. #30
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    33
    Side goal just opened up.
    Not required for main goal but will reward you an item, TBA

    It's time to Feast part 1/6
    Make 1 stuffed pepper
    Give 10 stuffed peppers

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •