Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Turducken Event - 2019 November 6

Fashion Designer
    I'm getting some from the chickens, but nothing from the kitchen at all. I've made a crapload of stuff, but literally no drops. Hmm.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m getting ads when sending deliveries and that’s more greed than a free game needs to display.

Is the turducken lure, investigation booth and turducken one time use?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Judging from the pattern of the goals, I have a sinking feeling I am going to be fighting with my chickens repeatedly over the next several days for their Uneaten Grain...of which I will be needing almost 350 more of. Fortunately, I can craft as I go along, so my Barn won't fill up too badly, but I'm going to be posting and discarding a LOT of eggs...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Judging from the pattern of the goals, I have a sinking feeling I am going to be fighting with my chickens repeatedly over the next several days for their Uneaten Grain...of which I will be needing almost 350 more of. Fortunately, I can craft as I go along, so my Barn won't fill up too badly, but I'm going to be posting and discarding a LOT of eggs...
    You are right, goal 8 of 9 is give 6 of all. I think next one will be give 7 of all. So the chickens will get a sore bum from laying eggs.

Executive Chef
    Finally managed to collect enough Uneaten Grain to craft the SECOND of the sketches needed for goal 5. After this, I just need to collect enough for another 23 sketches. At this rate, I'm going to need every one of the days in this event to get there, and even the 11+ days remaining may not be enough...

Fashion Designer
    Before I really go whole hog on this one, I'm just not sure I really want the Turducken. I ... might? Jury's still out.

Executive Chef
    Is the Investigation Booth a one-time use item? I'm afraid to begin that goal...

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Is the Investigation Booth a one-time use item? I'm afraid to begin that goal...
    Scared to touch it.
    I am thinking not but don't know for sure.
    I even sat it away from everything so Rammy finger couldn't hit by accident.

Rhino Keeper
    The booth can be used more then once. Side goal 2/2 has you giving 5 books to the booth. I’ve done 3 so far. My guess is that as long as you craft the cookbooks in the specialty shop you can use the booth.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast