Thread: Codex improvement ideas

Codex improvement ideas

Dear team, please take in consideration the following ideas to be implemented in the Codex:

1. Multiple filter selection in Codex: currently we have the possibility to filter in the Codex only for one category type (red, yellow, blue etc.). It would be very yousefull to be able to combine the types on top and create a multiple type filter e.g. to be able to press yellow and red and then filter only those dragons that contain yellow AND red as their type.

2. Possibility to locate a dragon in its nest. A lot of times I needed to find the location of a specific dragon I knew I have but due to the big number of nests it is extremely difficult to locate it... So, why not, search for the dragon type in Codex, select the dragon and implement a way to take us to the nest where the dragon is located? This way it would be much easier to find a specific dragon in the field.

3. This is a rather bug on Codex: when searching for a dragon in the list, once you select the dragon type and if you have more then one dragon of that type, the list with all dragons of that type is displayed in Codex. But, if you click Back, the previous filter is cleared and the scroll is reset... This is very annoying as it puts you back to the beginning of a long list of dragons that you have to scroll again to reach the previous point... Please remember the scroll position and the filter selected so that we do not have to filter and scroll again.

In hope that you will take into account this suggestions,
    Thank you for this nice game.

I just wish they would actually order the dragons by new or old. I hate that they just order it randomly, with the current new ones up top.